Chapter♾14

𝙒𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 1𝙨𝙩, 2020

I kept staring at Bashar as he drove around New York nodding his head to some song but I know it's his song

I kept staring at Bashar as he drove around New York nodding his head to some song but I know it's his song. What's the name of this song? All I can do was look out the window watching people walk by while on their phones. I have to get back home. I can't stay with Bashar.

"Ummm, excuse me....."

"What you want?"he finally spoke. Why he have a damn attitude with me? I didn't do shit to him.

"Can you like, drop me off home. I have to get...."

"Get home to who? Steven dead, he ain't coming back to life. So who you have to get home to"Bashar said looking at me.

"My brother. He's probably worried sick about me"I rolled my eyes. "Now take me home before he call the police or something"

"That nigga ain't gone call nobody. He probably happy yo ass gone"Bashar said.

"I doubt it"I sigh. "How did you know Steven?"I ask him.

"Steven own me some money that he never paid. But wanted me to sign a contract about some deal he made with me months back"—"he wanted more money but I already know what that means, he ain't gone pay the rest"

"So why kill him? What was the reason?"I ask. I just wanna know why he kill Steven. Steven had a family back in Newark and his own business. The police might look at me thinking I killed him or set him up.

"This motherfucka was working with my opps. I don't like that shit"—"He was like telling them everything I was doing. This nigga would of gotten me killed"

".........damn"I mumble. "I didn't know Steven was like that"

"You need to learn more about your sugar daddy's before you fuck em"Bashar said.

I just look out the window shaking my head. "I did learn about him"

"I don't understand why you have a sugar daddy. What you can't work for yourself or make money yourself?"

"You know what! Let me out this fucking car. I'll just Uber my ass back home"I tried to open the door but Bashar locked it and stop the car. "Let me out!!"

"Calm the fuck down wren!!"he yelled. "I'll drop you off home but you know I'm right"

"That wasn't the reason why I had a sugar daddy"I sniffle. "It was because of you"

"I never told you to find yourself a sugar daddy..."

"No. When you stormed out the apartment that day and called me a bitch, that broke my heart Bashar. Call you smoke for now on, like come on"I wipe my eyes.

"You made me mad wren when you started talking about me cheating on Niya with you. But I guess you was right"—"karma came back and bite me on the ass"

"I just wanna know, did you really like Niya?"I ask him. Bashar looked at me and back at the road.

"Like I said before. She was just a sex doll"he said.

"Just like me"I mumble.

"Nah you was something else"he chuckle. "You was quiet but also a freak"

"Something you liked about me"I said causing Bashar to nod his head.

"Well, that's not all wren. There's more"I looked at Bashar as he looked at me. It was like I wanted to kiss him so bad. But I didn't want to rush.

Please kiss me