Chapter♾11

Dorian Percy

May 13th, 2020(6:39pm)

"You on your way?"

"Yeah bruh damn. I'm coming your way right now. I just had to get some gas"

"Okay baby, don't be long"

"Alright"

I hung up the phone then proceeded to get some gas. After I was finished with the gas, I got back in the car turning the ignition on. I look down at my phone seeing a notification on Instagram. I need to post a pic. I quickly turn the camera and started snapping away.

513Likes  64Comments

513Likes 64Comments

DorianTheGod_pussy appointment🌚

WrenTheGoddes_ tmb dummy 🥺
XoXo_damn you fine😍🥵
DorianTheGod_ @XoXo ik ma😌 thk you tho
BitchesLoveMe_ @WrenTheGoddes you text me back. We need to finish our conversation
WrenTheGoddes_ @BitchesLoveMe Don't @ me weirdo
DorianTheGod_ @BitchesLoveMe say pussy ass boy, play me back on 2k

The comments kept going on and on while I drove to New York.

New York

I knock on the door waiting for this girl to answer

I knock on the door waiting for this girl to answer. It took her 30 seconds to get to the door. She open up the door with a big ass smile.
"Finally you made it!"she pulled me inside kissing my lips passionately.

"Daaammmnnn. I miss you too baby"I smacked her on the ass.

"Sooo, you like the new place?"she ask while twirling around.

"Hell yeah. It's more bigger than your small ass dorm room"I chuckle. I sat on brown couch turning the tv on. "Why you moved out thought?"

"Cause I didn't like the space, I'm still going to school though"she sat next to me cuddling with me. "When can I visit you in Newark?"

"Nah ma. The apartment ain't mine"I shook my head.

"Oh"—"Who that bitch Xoxo on Instagram and that bitch WrenTheGoddes"

"Xoxo use to be my crush but she got pregnant and moved in with new husband"—"and wrenthegoddes is my sister"

"Wait you know wren?"she smiled.

"Yeah, that's my sister"I said.

"Mmmmm, people said your sister was a hoe around New York"

I wanted to smack the fuck out this bitch. Don't talk about my sister to me. "Niyah, why the fuck would you say that in front of me?!"I semi yelled.

"I'm just saying what other people said about her"Niyah got up from the couch walking to the kitchen. "Now I'm sorry if I sound harsh or whatever but it was the truth"

"Yeah whatever"I folded my arms. Fuck getting some pussy. She made me mad.

"I have a question though"

"What?"I mumble. I heard her coming towards the couch. She wrap her arms around my neck from behind. "Why you always say stupid shit?"

"I didn't mean it baby, I'm sorry"she said. "Now come on and put it on me daddy"she whispered into my ear. I smirked to myself and smiled.

"Alright, I'll be in there"