Chapter♾9

Wren Percy

May 12th, 2020(4:38pm)

The ride to Coney Island was loud and funny

The ride to Coney Island was loud and funny. Brittni and Anna kept singing to some songs but then it got deep. Keisha and Keke started arguing about some girl who texted Keisha. Fuck buddy drama. Brittni said they was fuck buddies.

"Okay girls, we have till 7 to have some fun"Anna said closing the car door. Me and Brittni hop out the same side looking at the beach. It was pack full of people.

"This is the spot"Keke said. "I use to like coming here after school with my friends and boyfriend"—"But then he broke my heart here sooooo I dislike this place"Keisha shook her head.

We walk towards the beach where the music was playing. A lot of teens and young adults was down here dancing and laughing away. Some guys was tryna speak to Keke and Keisha but that wasn't happening.

"So Keke and Keisha are lesbians?"I ask.

Brittni nodded her head. "Well one of them is bisexual and the other is lesbian"Brittni said. We walked inside this bar that was pack as fuck. Like you couldn't even walk around. The dj was playing some good ass hits though.

"Let's get a drink and be out this bar!"Keisha semi yelled. I went to the bar pushing some people out the way. Like can y'all move y'all asses out the way.

"Wassup pretty young thing"the bartender smiled at me. He tryna flirt.

"Hiii, look I would like a margarita for me and my friend"I pulled Brittni towards me. She smiled at the man and waved.

"Alright. What kind of margarita? We have pink lemonade, strawberry, mango, or orange"he said.

"Mmmmm, I want mango"I said.

"Give me mango too"Brittni added in.

"Alright. That will be $4.50"the bartender said then walked off. I guess to go make our margaritas.

After we paid the man for the margaritas, we went outside meeting up with Keke and Keisha. "Where to next?"Brittni ask.

"To the beach"Keke pointed to the beach.

"I see some hot guys"Anna smirked.

"That's all you think about is dick"Keisha said. Anna push her softly laughing.

"Girrrlllll, worry about pussy....."

"And who pussy you eating"Keke adding in. Brittni laughed a bit as we sat down on the sand.

"Bitch you would add your negativity"Keisha rolled her eyes. I took a sip of my mango margarita while watching some little kids play by the water.

"Cause sometimes you do the stupidest things to make me mad. Like at the bar, you was talking to some girl right in front of me"Keke complained.

"But did I get her number?"it got quiet for a bit. "Exactly. That's what I thought"