Chapter♾15

𝙒𝙧𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 2𝙣𝙙, 2020

The next day, I woke up to the sound of someone talking next to me

The next day, I woke up to the sound of someone talking next to me. I open my eyes seeing that I'm in my room but, why do I hear talking right next to me? Was yesterday a dream? Is Steven still alive?

I look over to my left seeing Bashar on the phone. His heavy ass New York accent woke me up. "Ight. Talk to you later"he hung up the phone and sigh.

"What's wrong?"I mumble.

"Your morning breath"he chuckle. I quickly got up from bed stickin the middle finger at him. "I'm up for it. I have the energy this morning"he smiled.

"So disgusting"I mumble while walking out the room. I quickly did my oral hygiene and wash my face. I walk back to the bed room so I can grab something to wear for today.

"Where you wanna go today?"Bashar ask me. I didn't want to go nowhere with him today. After what happened back at the hotel, I'm scared that the police might catch me or him. I know his wife looking for him.

"Bashar, I really don't wanna go nowhere with you after what happened last night"I said pulling out a shirt and joggers.

"Not even to McDonalds and back?"

"I guess McDonalds but that's it"I said. He got up from bed with only his boxer on. I rolled my eyes pulling out my Js and socks. I might need to stop at Walmart.

I quickly took a shower and put on my clothes so I don't have to see Dorian ass. I don't want him to see Bashar. I walk out my bathroom seeing Bashar already dress and ready. "I wanted to ask you, can we go to Walmart so I can buy some things?"I ask him. He just stared at his phone and nod his head. He got up from the bed and walk out the bedroom.

Walmart

 "What the hell you gotta get?"Bashar ask me

"What the hell you gotta get?"Bashar ask me. I turn to him with a small smile and continue getting the things I need. "You hear me talking to you"

"Yes Bashar I do"I said. I can hear him scoffing at me. As I was grabbing some chips I didn't notice a lady was standing near me. I look up seeing Steven wife with her son in the basket.

"Heyy, are you Steven client?"Steven wife ask.

"Uhh yeah"I fake smile.

"Steven haven't came home last night and I was wondering did he like trained you yesterday or the day before?"she ask.

"Nah, he haven't. I haven't heard from him since last Tuesday"I lied.

"......thanks"she smiled softly and walked away. I sigh heavily looking behind me to see where Bashar was. When I turn back around he was standing in front the basket looking down the aisle watching Steven wife.

"What she wanted?"Bashar ask.

"She's lookin for Steven"I said.

"Fuck her husband"