Chapter♾10

Wren Percy

May 13th, 2020

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing

The next morning I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Smokey poke his head up looking at me like 'bitch, answer your phone'. I sigh heavily picking up my phone from the charger.

"H-Hello"I said in a raspy voice.

"Damn ma, wake yo ass up. It's 11 in the morning"

"Bashar, I don't have nothing to do today"I smiled. I was so happy to finally hear his sexy ass voice.

"What if I say you do have something to do today. I'm taking you out"

"Taking me out where?"I ask getting out of bed.

"Shìt I don't know , just send me your address so I can pick you up"

I thought about it and sigh. Should I go with this nigga? I licked my bottom lips thinking about him and how much I missed him. "Alright. Ima send it"

"Cool, ima be there in few"

I hung up the phone and got out of bed. I walk to the living room seeing Dorian sleep. Smokey jump on the couch waking Dorian up.

"Come on bruh. Get yo dog"he pushed Smokey off him.

"Boy don't push my dog like that!"I semi yelled.

"This fucking couch is hard as a rock"Dorian got up stretching his arms. "Can you order another couch"

"Hell no. I love my white couch"I smiled. "You just need to get a job and move out my apartment"

"Why you don't have a job? I thought college was working for you"Dorian said.

"College wasn't for me. I don't think me being an actor would of been great"I frowned a bit. "Mom was right though. I should of went to a hbcu college"

"Mom wasn't right at all. You wanted to live your own dream as a actor but then it got hard for you"—"So just find another career"

"Why you didn't find a career?"I ask.

"School wasn't for me. I hated school but I still completed it though"Dorian smiled. "It don't make sense for me to come out of high school and go to college for 4 more years"

"True"I sigh. "Well I'm going out today soooo...."

"You ain't the only one that's going out"Dorian walked to the bathroom.

"Hurry up!"

Later

After my shower and getting dress, I took Smokey outside so he can poop and pee

After my shower and getting dress, I took Smokey outside so he can poop and pee. As I was walking him outside, some BMW pulled up behind my car. Who is this?

"Daaammmnnnn"Bashar laugh getting out the car. I was in heaven when I finally saw him. You know that feeling when you finally see your crush. I was nervous but also excited. "You ain't happy to see me?"Bashar wrap his hands around my waist hugging me. God he smells soooo good!!

"Of course I'm happy to see you. It's been a while"I smiled.

"It have. Why the fuck you took off like that? You didn't leave a note or nothing"Bashar grabbed my hands.

"I couldn't stay there anymore. I was all over in New York...."

"Doing what?"he narrowed his eyebrows.

"Being a bad girl"I smirked then giggled.

"Shiddd. You look bad"Bashar rub his hands together licking his lips. "Where you get this jewelry and shit from? Dior addict. Ohhh you must know I'm in love with Dior"

"Yeah you kept talking about it to Niyah after y'all finish making love"I turn away from him walking my dog back to the apartment.

"Just like that huh"Bashar said. "You gone leave me out here?"

"Boy come on"I laugh.

Inside

"So what happened to you and niyah?"I ask Bashar. I sat down on the couch next to him as he watch tv.

"Niyah cheated on me"he said. "She told me I wasn't the one for her"

"Awww, are you sad?"I playfully frowned.

"That shit ain't funny"he laugh a bit. "But nah I ain't hurt or nun. I'm calm"

"It ain't like you didn't cheat on her"I mumble.

"You would bring that up"

"Cause I wanted to"I rolled my eyes. "You was wrong Bashar. I was wrong for moaning and liking the shit"

"But you was liking that shit!"he semi yelled.

"Yes I know that! But you know what was right from wrong Bashar"I said.

"Call me smoke"he got up from the couch grabbing his keys.

"Really. Your mad cause I'm telling you the truth"I followed him out my apartment. "Bashar!"

"Bitch I said call me smoke!!"he yelled. I stop dead in my tracks once I heard him yell at me. He walked away going to his car. I wipe the tears away and walk back inside.

Now I need a drink.