Chapter♾6

Wren Percy

November 13th,2019

I waited till Niyah fall asleep

I waited till Niyah fall asleep. She was up on her phone I guess texting Bashar. But Bashar was texting me to hurry up and come outside. It must not be that important cause he stood outside for 2 hours. It's 1:37AM now.

Finally Niyah fell asleep snoring her ass off. I rolled my eyes making my way out my dorm room. I walk downstairs to the front so I can meet Bashar. I open the hall door walking outside into the cold air. I didn't see no one so I started calling his name. Not loudly though. Didn't want to wake up Niyah or the others.

"Bashar"I called out. I didn't hear shit. Just the trees moving back and forth. "Bash......"I felt someone covering my mouth making me scream out loud. I turn around seeing Bashar laughing his ass off. "That shit ain't funny!"I yelled out.

"It is funny"he laughed even louder. "Calm down ma, I didn't mean to scare you"Bashar wrapped his arms around my waistline. His lips graze my neck smoothly. I can feel him poking me in the back.

"You really miss me huh"I smiled.

"Did I"he kissed my cheek. "I'm starting to get tired of Niyah ass"

"I have to live with her"I rolled my eyes.

"Well I have to text her 27/7"Bashar chuckle making me laugh. "This bitch always texting me"

"I told you before, you should of left her when you had the chance"I said a bit agitated.

"I tried to but I couldn't. I wouldn't see you anymore"he mumbled.

"I'm thinking about moving out that dorm and moving into my own apartment"I said.

"Finally!"he semi yelled. "We can finally be alone without her knowing"

"Why I feel like a damn mistress?"I turn to him. "Like you cheatin on Niyah with me, her roommate. I know about y'all relationship and I'm just sitting here waiting for you to be done with her so we can....."I stop once I thought about it.

"Sooooo, you don't wanna fuck anymore?"he's not taking this shit seriously. "I'm just playing. Wren, I know how you feeling and I feel bad for what I'm doing. I feel like a slut sometimes when I do that"

"Ima start feeling the same way like Niyah. Next ima want for us to be together"I mumble. Why would I say that. I know Bashar ain't gone want to be with me.

"That'll have to take time. I just met you wren"Bashar said. I rolled my eyes waving him off.

"Whatever Shar. This conversation over"I folded my arms.

"Didn't you tell me on the phone that you didn't want to be in a relationship yet till you graduate college or till you reach your senior year?"Bashar asked.

"Yeah but....."I was cut off by Bashar who bust out laughing. I can't take him seriously.

"But what? What you see in me?"he ask. "I gave you dick 5 nights and 2 mornings and now you like me and want to be with me. Mannn that's cap"

"Okay so what Bashar. You think I'm gonna forget you"I put my hands on my hips.

"Who can't forget me"he smiled.

"I'm done"I turn back to the door so I can go back to my dorm room. I felt a hand grab my waist pulling me back. "Move Bashar. I don't wanna talk no more. Don't text nor call me"I tried to push him away. He turn me to face him. I felt his lips on mine as he rub my lower back. I moaned a bit when I felt his tongue in my mouth.

He pulled back smirking at me. "Still not gone talk to me?"he ask.

"Ima think about it"

_________________________

So last chapter y'all kept asking did y'all missed a chapt because of wren and Bashar relationship.

Soooooo, I didn't put in the part when Bashar and wren had sex with each other the first time. I will put it as a flashback in the next chapter.

Y'all didn't miss nothing😂