Chapter♾4

Wren Percy

October 14th,2019

This is my second year in college and I hate it already

This is my second year in college and I hate it already. Nobody don't wanna talk to me, they always lookin at me like I'm retarded or slow, and always have a attitude with me. So now this year ima do the same thing they do to me. But how, I'm always nice to people. It's in my blood. Yeah that's not gone work.

Classes put so much of stress on me. Theatre is the hardest. It's very difficult for me because sometimes I don't talk that much like everyone else in class. I'm more of an observer. I don't think I'm ready to be an actor.

"Oh my god"I mumbled while studying for my test tomorrow. I was at the NYU library. It was beautiful and fascinating. This is my first time ever at this library. Why I never came here before? I quickly turn the page to find my answer for this homework that was due tomorrow morning around 7. So damn early.

I stayed at the library for a while till it was 11:54pm. I grab my books putting them in the computer and then my computer. After I packed up my things, I grab my purse and phone walking away from the table.

"Good night"the librarian said lowly. I waved goodbye to her and walked out the door feeling the New York air. I walked for 7 minutes till finally I made it back to my dorm.

"Feels good to be ho...."I open the door seeing up to 10 or 16 people in my dorm room. "hhhhiiiiiii"I nervously spoke.

"Ohh y'all. That's my roommate wren"niyah spoke then turn back to Bashar. I can't believe they still together.

"Wassup"one of the guys spoke. He wasn't to cute at all. His swag was fuck boyish, His teeth looked messed up, and he need a hair lining.

"Hi"was all I said. I settle my bag down on the ground quietly as every looked at me for a second then went back to talking.

"I think we should leave, it's late"Bashar raise up from niyah bed stretching. "Y'all have classes tomorrow"

"Uhh not me but she do"niyah pointed to me.

"Y'all don't have to leave cause I'm here. Ima just go downstairs and handle some business"I walked to my dresser grabbing my rolled up blunt. Yes I smoke but only if I'm stress. I been sooooo stress lately that I started smoking kush. I tuck the blunt in my jacket pocket with my lighter. I made my way outside to the front of the hall. I sat down at a bench pulling out my blunt.

As I was smokin my Mary Jane, I heard the door open and then close. "I can hit it real quick?"I heard Bashar say. I turn to him then took a puff. I handed him the blunt so he can take a puff. "When you started smoking?"

"When the classes started whooping my ass"I chuckle making him laugh a bit.

"See why I'm not in college"he shook his head. "What you here for?"

"Drama and dramatics, theatre arts"I responded.

"Ahhhh, you want to be a actor"he nodded his head. "What's so hard about it?"

"I'm talkative but sometimes I get kind of shy and don't wanna talk"I said. "I'm trying to work more harder and impress my teachers"

"Maybe acting ain't yo thing ma"he took a puff then handed me back my blunt. "What's up with you and niyah?"

"Nothing"I said bluntly. Shar chuckle shaking his head.

"Be honest with me"

"She don't like me at all and I don't know why"I rolled my eyes thinking about niyah stinking booty ass. "I know who do like her"

"Who?"Shar turn to me.

"You, duh"I giggled.

"I don't like her like that. She just my.....toy"Bashar said.

"Toy? So you come every night to our dorm to fuck her and moan her name and you still didn't claim her"

"Yeah, she my sex doll"he nasty too.

"Shar, I don't understand. You know that girl loves you and wants to be more then fuck buddies"I said.

"Yea she loves me but I don't love her"why he so ughhhhhhh. "She ain't the one for me"

"Well go out and look for a girl you can love"—"The more you come back and fuck her, she gone think you really want to be more then fuck buddies"I said.

"You right but then again your wrong"Bashar laid back on the bench. "It's hard out here lookin for a nice girl for me to love"

"You'll find her one day"

"Yeah. One day"Shar stared at me and then stared at the stars.

Me and Bashar was outside till it was 1:27am. Niyah came outside with her friends loud ass fuck. "Ummm excuse me?"she quickly walk up to us. "So this where you was"

"Yeah. Keeping wren some company"Shar said.

"The company was upstairs"niyah said with an attitude.

"That's yo company niyah, not mines"Shar stood up getting in niyah face.

"Okay guys, y'all shouldn't fuss or get into it out here. Let's all go home okay"I said standing up.

Shar nodded his head. "Bye wren. Come on cuz, we out"the ugly fuck boy followed Bashar away from the hall. I sigh walking back inside the hall going to my dorm.

I'm hungry now.

————————————

Next chapter will be a shock Ig. Make sure you comment and vote.

Peace and love 💕