Chapter♾5

Wren Percy

November 12th, 2019

"Okay class, make sure you turn in your summery this Thursday

"Okay class, make sure you turn in your summery this Thursday. I want it to be a 400 to 600 words"

I rolled my eyes once I heard 400 to 600 words. Why the hell he wants us to do 400 to 600 words after we just did a 2,000 Monday. Is he trying to kill our mind? But I have to see what time Thursday cause I have Drama class that day around 6:30. God life is hard.

"Excuse me Mr.Thomas, what time do you want us to turn in the paper?"I ask my teacher who was grading some papers while eating some chips.

"Wellllll class don't start till 4:30 and ends around 6. Soooooo you do the math"he continue eating his chips. I gritted my teeth not wanting to cuss him out in this classroom.

I walked out the class so I can go my ass to the dorm room. I don't even want to go. Niyah and Bashar stays there all day and night not doing anything. I wonder what the hell is niyah program or what she majoring for.

Finally I made it to my dorm room opening the door to an empty room. I guess she ain't here. I smiled wide thanking god she ain't here cause I have to do this report and I don't want her talking about how she thinks I have a crush on her man. Like bitch, I don't give a fuck about him. Actually I do. He's so fine and his voice. Yep, I don't like him.

The minutes went by quick. My dad texted me asking how was college. Not easy at all. Why would he ask a question like that? As I was doing my work, Niyah came in the room with Bashar right behind her.

"Shits sad yo"Bashar mumbled while sitting on Niyah bed. "Wassup wren"

"You really pissing me off tonight"Niyah sigh heavily walking to her dresser. She grabbed her night gown and panties then her bath essential.

"Niyah all I said was wassup! Damn I can't say hi to the girl?!"Bashar chuckle shaking his head.

"Ya know what...."Niyah walked out the room slamming the door. Once that door shut, I put my computer to the side and went to Niyah bedside straddling Bashar.

"Why you didn't text me back when I texted you?"I looked at him. He licked his lips smirking at me.

"I was with her all day, what you wanted me to do? Text you in front of her?"he ask.

"Bashar, you fucked me in front of Niyah remember"I spoke.

"You was begging for it"he grinned.

"I was never begging, you was the one who was bored with her loose pussy ass and came right to my bedside"I said.

"Still was begging though"he bit his lip.

"Fuck you Bashar"I hop up from his lap.

"When? Cause you know it's been a 3 weeks since I got some"Bashar spoke. I sat on my bed looking at him with a mean mug. "Don't look at me like that"he smiled.

"I can look anywhere I want to look, my fucking eyes"

"Ouuuuu feisty. I like that"

"Leave me alone, let me finish my work"I mumbled.

"Why should I leave you alone?"

"Cause your with niy....."right when I said that, Niyah walked in.

"Did I missed anything?"Niyah ask.

"Wren was telling me about her work"Bashar said.

"And I'm trying to finish my work so I won't have to tomorrow night"I said.

"Ohhh okay cool"Niyah mumble not even caring. I can tell she don't. "Babe, come cuddle with me"

"Not tonight Niyah, I have some shit I have to take care of"Bashar got up from the bed walking to the door. He didn't even say goodbye to her. Just left.

"I think he's cheating me"Niyah sigh heavily. "Fuck him anyways"

Bashar😕- come outside in 20 mins. I wanna see you again

Me- why outside? Let's go to the janitor closet 😏

Bashar😕- nasty ass😂

I close my phone watching Niyah put her scarf on her head.

If she only knew.