Chapter♾12

Wren Percy

May 17th, 2020

A few days ago, Bashar walked out on me

A few days ago, Bashar walked out on me. He told me to call him smoke for now on. Why call him that? I hate the fact that he walked out and yelled at me like I was some child. Fuck him though. I should start looking for someone else to fuck around with.

"Dorian!!"I called out to my brother. Dorian came in the room with headsets on while looking at me like I'm crazy. "Can you get me something to drink please"I smiled.

"Bruh get ya on drink"Dorian said rolling his eyes.

"Nigga get me a drink before I kick you out"I said swiftly removing the cover from my body.

"And if you do, ima tell mom and dad that you live in Newark and don't go to school no more"Dorian smirked. I know his ass lying. "I'm not lying"

"Okay fine, I'm bout to get up"I got up from bed stretching. God that feels good. "You made breakfast?"I ask.

"No. I want to ask you, where you work at Nah?"Dorian asl. Why he ask that dumb ass question?

"Ummm, I'm still looking"I said walking to the kitchen. I pulled out my coffee cup so I can I make my coffee.

"Soooooo who paying the bills?"Dorian ask. "You better tell me now wren"

I didn't want to tell Dorian that I met a guy at the club. He's 20 years older then me and he claims he's kingpin of New Jersey. His name is Steven. He's married to some chick who owns this boutique and hair salon. She's doing it big. They have a 1 year old son together.

"Wren! You hear me talking to you!"Dorian semi yelled.

"His name is Steven damn!"I semi yelled back. "He pays the bills"

"So this nigga pays your bills while you just laying here no job or nothing to do?"Dorian ask. "Wren you know better"

" I know"I mumble.

"So you just lay on your back while this nigga fuck you but he have a whole girl and baby back home?"Dorian ask.

I scratched my head a bit looking at my nails. "Yeah"I mumble. "It was the only way for me to keep this apartment Dorian"

"That nigga yo sugar daddy!!"

"Dorian shut up!! Yes he's my sugar daddy!!"I yelled back. "Any more questions"

"That nigga......"

"Oh my god"I walked back my room.

"Let me finish damn!"

"Okay go on"I turn to him folding my arms.

"He came yesterday looking for you. I guess to fuck and duck yo dumb ass"Dorian walked out my room shaking his head. I wiped my eyes angry with myself.