BODY2.

Jodecy Devry|Tootie.

                  "MYRA I'm not playing with you, give me my fucking Roddy Ricch tickets, I know you got them

"MYRA I'm not playing with you, give me my fucking Roddy Ricch tickets, I know you got them." Dashawn said making me shake my head.

"Boy I don't got them sorry ass tickets and if I did you wouldn't be getting them back." she lied right to this man face.

I continued filing this girl named India's nails, fixing my mask over my face because it was slipping down. "Mocha get outta here with that." I said making her get up from my bed and walk out my room.

We don't know this girl like that, Mocha don't need to be discussing nothing with her man around her.

I held her hand up, just to make sure they had the perfect coffin shape before smiling and dusting her hands off. "Pick out the type of jewelry you want." I said putting them all in front of her.

"You so cold with your shaping, Tootie." she said.

"Thank you, let me see." I said as she placed her hand in mine, I recorded it as a before.

"I want these." she pointed to the bigger stones making me nod. "How much all together?"

"Just $35." I said.

"That's it?" I nodded. Bitches be out here charging 60 and 70 dollars for simple shit. My prices will always be low, because I know how it is to not have it.

"Yes girl that's it." I chuckled as Mocha walked in my room.

"Ooh them cute." she said plopping down on my bed.

"I'm happy my friend told me about you, bitches be charging a arm and a leg for this type of stuff." India said.

"I know and that's exactly why I charge reasonable prices, girls get their nails done to look pretty. I'm not finna charge nobody that much money to look nice, I know how it is to no be able to afford shit." I said putting on her stones and her gel coat. "It is no fun seeing girls with their nails pretty but you can't get yours done."

"You think you'll raise them once you get more exposure?" she asked and I shook my head.

"Nope, the prices I have now will always be the same." I said sticking her hand in the machine.

I cut the fan on while we waited for her nails to dry and cracked the windows so that the smell would start to air out. The smell of acrylic is strong as hell.

"Alright let me see." I said once it beeped. "You like them?"

"They cute as fuck." she said making me smile. I pulled my mask down as she reached in her purse and pulled out her wallet. "Here ima tip you because you did my shit good as hell."

"Thank you." I said when she gave me a fifty dollar bill. "Let me take a picture."