BODY.

Ameer Troy.

four years later

four years later.

Dear Ameer,

If you're reading this I passed away. In my last days I wrote a note for everyone that I loved, including Jaia, I hope that you will read it to her and let her know who I am throughout her life.

It sickens me to know that our story got cut short so soon, a little over a year for us, who knows how many more we would've had. If I didn't say it enough I love you, I love you so much. Our love taught me so much about myself and the type of love I give, I hope that it has taught you things about yourself too.

I'm so happy that I was able to share Jaia with you, and leave something behind in this world, a part of me that will live forever through her and her kids, and her kids kids, and her kids kids kids and to know that I will never be forgotten. I want you to know that no matter how hard the days may be, you will be okay, I will be there, and our love will keep you strong.

If marriage was in our future, I do.

If more kid's were in our future, I wanted them.

If building that house was in our future, I was ready.

I was ready for my whole life with you.

I love you so much, kiss Jaia for me everyday.

She's our forever.

loved always, your Toot.

"Daddy!" I looked up from the frame in my hands that held the note Tootie had written for me at Jaia.

"Yes, Chanel?"

"It's mommy's birfday." I nodded standing up and picking her up. "Her 23."

"Yup, mommy's 23 today." I nodded. "We'll go tell her happy birthday like before."

"Then we go to school?" I nodded.

"That's not til later though, Toot."

"I hungry." she said.

"Where's Nova?" I asked noticing her not running up behind Toot.

"Her sleep still."

"Go wake her up." I put her down on the ground, allowing her to run to Nova's room. Clicking on Instagram I smiled seeing Tootie's face as the first one.