BODY19.

Jodecy Devry|Tootie.

              "MY baby is gon be so cute

              "MY baby is gon be so cute." I said looking around the room we'd started decorating.

"I can't believe I'm finna have two daughters." Ameer said turning his face up.

"It's karma, fucking whore." I said picking up Bills. "Say daddy you're a slut."

I got on Instagram scrolling through my notifications noticing how everybody was talking about the weight I'd gained. I hadn't even posted on social media saying I was pregnant because I was trying to protect my peace and I knew it'd be negativity, I don't wanna stress more than I have to.

"Shop open up in a month baby." Ameer said as I sat in the rocking chair watching him built the crib.

"I'm so excited." I smiled. "This been my dream for so long."

"You deserve it." he said.

"Meer I was thinking, when baby Nova is born and she comes over, she'll need things too." I said. "You could just put both baby's in this room? We could buy for two and just get another crib to put beside the one we have."

I was trying to meet Ameer half way with this situation because I did want to be with him and I do want him to able to be a father to this baby, no matter what.

"I was gonna put Nov in the other guest room but I like that idea better." he nodded.

"That would just be a waste of space, they both could in here." I said hearing the doorbell ring. "That must be Morgan."

I got up from the chair with Bills still in my hand and went to the door, looking out the peephole I seen Morgan standing there. "Hi." I said opening the door.

"Hey." she said walking in. "How are you?"

"I'm good." I nodded. "You?"

"Besides this baby hurting my back, I'm okay." she said smiling.

"Wassup Morg?" Ameer walked into the living room. "You straight?"

"I'm okay." she nodded. She was about a month and a half ahead of me so she was due in about a month. "I brought you these." she dug in her purse, handing Ameer the sonogram pictures.

"Thank you." Ameer said smiling at them making me smile, I could tell he was genuinely happy to be a dad.

"So Ameer thought it'd be a good idea for us to talk and I agree because our baby's are gonna be sisters and I don't want them growing up feeling divided between two households and like they're mothers dislike each other." I said sitting Bills on the ground so that he could walk around.

"Yeah I just want you to know that I don't have a problem with you, I don't have any animosity towards you, I don't want Ameer in any way, and I want our children to grow up happy with each other. I was hanging with Mocha and I don't anymore but I don't want you to think that I'm in some type of competition with you or that I'm gonna try and get between the two of you because I want nothing from Ameer but for him to be a good dad for Nova." she said.