BODY12.

Makenzie Peters|Kenzie.

              "TAJIK, can you stop?" I smacked his hand out of my face as I sat at my vanity trying to do my makeup

"I'm tryna eat that pussyyyyy." he sung making me look over at him.

"You not eating shit." I said making him chuckle.

"That was funny." he said as I cut my crease. "Definitely fucking."

"Definitely not." I mumbled. "Get my nails done and you can get a crumb of this pussy."

"Girl I ain't no damn sugar daddy, I want that pussy, hand it here." he said. "Put the pussy in the bag! Put it in!"

"You're annoying." I laughed as he laid his head on my thigh, he always had to be touching me. "Aye your best friend wanna fight me?"

"Who Toot?" he asked.

"No the other one." I said.

"Ohhhhhh Mocha, that ain't my friend." he said. "And if she wanna fight you, oh well, she can't fight."

"That's bold she don't even know me, why I had to be a white bitch? And I ain't even fat, I'm big boned."  I said reaching over him to grab another pallet.

"She weird, can't believe I fucked that girl." he said shaking his head.

"I would've fucked her ass too." I shrugged. "She pretty."

"You make me sick." he mumbled staring at me. "I wanna fuck you."

"Sir this is a Wendy's.." I mumbled. "I'm almost done Taj, give me a second."

"I gave you seconds! I hate it here!" I rolled my eyes.

"You gon take my pictures?" I asked him. "And I want some Popeyes."

"And I want some ass look like we can't all get what we want." he said making me push his head off me. "Sike nah, I'll take you to get some food mama."

"You'll take my pictures?" I asked hearing him start snoring. "Okay whore."

"I don't know why you even ask me to do that shit, you don't like when I take them anyway." he said as I tried to put my lashes on.

"I like everything you do." I said looking down at him. "He gotta name but everybody call him fine ass."

"Gone, Kenzie." he chuckled as I puckered my lips. Raising his head, he kissed my lips.

"You look like you kill bitches." I said.

"I do." he said making me smack my lips.

"Okay boy."

"I am a man!" he shouted as I applied my highlight.

"I remember when I used to be skinny and have fucking pink hair and shit." I said randomly. "Then I started eating and now ima big bitch."