BODY17.

Morgan Frates|Morg.

                  "AMEER I'm not tryna ruin your damn life, I didn't trap you nigga, we both laid down and had sex

                  "AMEER I'm not tryna ruin your damn life, I didn't trap you nigga, we both laid down and had sex." I said truthfully. "Was I doing this for the wrong reasons at first? Yes, but at this point it's not shit you can give me but stuff for your daughter."

"Okay so stop causing drama with my girl, she don't want no problem with you or your friends. You keep claiming you don't have no problem but you doing slick, petty shit and it's not cute." he said making me roll my eyes.

"I don't have no problem with that girl, everything I say not about her. I can't control they mouthes so." I shrugged. "I don't want you, I don't want shit from you, all I want is you to be there for your daughter."

I had no reason to lie at this point. The bitter baby mama shit just not me, I don't need no nigga and I never have, was doing shit to be somebody I'm not.

"How you gon pay rent here, Morgan?" he asked me looking around the apartment I'd just purchased for myself.

I'm 19 with a baby on the way, don't need to be living in my grandma house no more.

"I got money saved up and I'm still working at the dentist office." I told him.

"So why you ask me to buy you a house?"

"I wanted a house not an apartment, you ain't do it so it shouldn't matter." I said hanging the last shirt in the closet.

"You talk too much." he said.

"I don't care." I said back sighing.

"Sit the fuck down, always doing something." he told me making me sit in the chair that wasn't far away from the closet. "How long you be working?"

"It depends. Either 8 to 5, or on days I have appointments it's 6 to 3." I told him. "I can't stop working because I won't be able to pay rent or any other expenses. I'm gonna work up until I can't anymore."

"So what you gon do when you have the baby?"

"I don't know Ameer." I rolled my eyes. "I'll figure it out, probably go back and live with my grandma for a few months or she might come stay here."

"You should've stayed there if that was the case." he said.

"But I didn't. I wanted my own place for my child and I to lay our heads, is that okay with you or not?" I asked him as she kicked me. He just stared at me blankly. "Fuck you looking at?"

"I ain't never wanted to punch the shit out of somebody so bad before." he said making me laugh.

"Well." I shrugged. "I'm gonna take eight weeks off of work, the first eight weeks my grandma is gonna be over here with me, when I go back to work my grandma can watch her during the day."