BODY4.

Jodecy Devry|Tootie.

               "A lil natural glam for school today, something light

               "A lil natural glam for school today, something light." I said into my phone. I was already two periods late for school, might as well arrive in style.

I disconnected my phone from the Bluetooth and grabbed my bookbag. "Good morning Papa."

"Good morning beautiful." I smiled letting him kiss my head. He gave me a Tupperware full of breakfast and a bottle of water. "You're late for school."

"I know I woke up late." I said eating a piece of bacon. "Where you going?"

"Church." he said and I nodded.

"Okay I love you." I said grabbing all my stuff and walking out the front door.

"I love you more!" he shouted behind me as I got in my car.

I actually could've walked to school since I live so close but I drove. "Bitches ain't never in school no more."

"Who is bitches?" I asked turning around and looking behind me.

"Bitches is you." Mocha said as Pooter sat with his head down. I smacked the desk making his head pop up.

"Hey besties." I said sitting down and eating a piece of my pancake.

"You're a complete psychopath, who the fuck eats dry ass pancakes with no syrup?" Pooter asked me grabbing one of my sausages.

"Mind the business that pays you nigga." I told him. "It's good to me and that's all that matter."

"Straight to hell." he mumbled making me smack his ear.

"Why you don't come to school no more?" Mocha asked me.

"Girl I do come to school, I missed one damn day and you swear." I rolled my eyes.

"Why you miss one day?"

"This girl booked her nail appointment over the time I was in school and I just said fuck it and didn't come." I said. "And my Papa took me to look at spaces."

"Bitch I wanna be a tax person." Mocha said out of nowhere making me roll my eyes. "Bitches charged my mama $850 to do her taxes, like I'm tryna get that."

"I think that's illegal, Mocha." Pooter said as I pouted and ate my last sausage.

"Oh." Mocha said. "Fuck is you pouting for?"

"All my sausage gone." I told her.

"Fucking stupid crybaby ass bitch." Pooter said making me laugh.

"He do too much." Mocha said laughing, I smacked his head.

"Not too much." I said. "Y'all my shop gon be 90s themed and I literally can't wait."