17 ❁ trust

The next morning, Jeongguk was with Namjoon in the library, he saw him typing away his brows slightly furrowed, they usually did that when the younger focused hard on something, and Taehyung could not deny that it was evidently cute. Taehyung looked through the library window and gave a light smile as he went inside.

He then approached Namjoon and Jeongguk who were sitting at a table.

"Hey Jeongguk, hi—"

"Namjoon, nice to meet you." Namjoon said smiling widely at the younger. Taehyung smiled back before fixating his eyes at Jeongguk, hopelessly.

"Hey, I'll talk to you later Joon, thanks for the help." Jeongguk said to him nudging his arm, Namjoon nodded his head, he pressed his lips together and made his way off his seat.

"Can I sit?" Taehyung wondered. "I don't know, can you?" Jeongguk snorted, Taehyung nudged his arm and sat on the seat beside him. "Never say that again, that's such a grandpa thing to say."

Jeongguk laughed as he looked at Taehyung fondly.

"Eeek, your hair is still wavy! It looks, so, so good." Taehyung shrieked, staring at it happily as Jeongguk smiled widely, his nose crinkling.

"Well it was all down to you." The older said sweetly which made Taehyung blush. "I saw you through the window, you looked so focused. What are you up to?" Taehyung questioned, his chin leaning in the palm of his hand, his elbow slumped on the table.

"College admissions for random colleges, nothing too interesting." Jeongguk said softly as he could hear Taehyung's small breaths beside him.

"Oh, Sorry, I shouldn't disturb you when you're doing stuff like this—"

"Don't be silly Tae... looking at colleges are giving me headaches and unnecessary anxiety, so I wouldn't mind you being a distraction." Jeongguk insisted as the edge of his lips curved into a light smile, Taehyung glanced at his lips fondly as he giggled before looking up to his eyes.

"Okay." Taehyung said sweetly as he placed his brown satchel that he designed himself on the table.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" Jeongguk chuckled. "No." Taehyung pouts as Jeongguk's nose crinkled. "You shouldn't of made me sleep so long, I literally did not sleep until 3am." Taehyung said to him.

"Well I wasn't going to wake you, you looked so peaceful." Jeongguk said as Taehyung shrugged giving a smile. "It's alright, I probably wouldn't of slept at night if I was back at home anyway, I mean I barely do." Taehyung snorted, although he wasn't happy about it.

"Really? So you can sleep when you're with me?" Jeongguk questioned him, his stomach bubbling with happiness. "Whaat?! Nah-uh." Taehyung thought, his cheeks warming up.

"Well you slept when we were at the study trip, plus, you slept yesterday in my room so... I dunno, just seems like I'm helping ya sleep." Jeongguk shrugged as Taehyung glanced at him shyly.

... "fine there's a possibility that you might be helping me sleep." Taehyung said quietly, although he didn't want to admit it. He then noticed the smile curving on Jeongguk's face. "Told you!"

"Well it's not possible to sleep in the same bed with you every night so... it doesn't matter." Taehyung shrugged as Jeongguk thought about it as he looked at the older. "Hmm, what about FaceTime?"