27 ❁ daily cycle

Each day, it was like some type of cycle. Wake up, take your prescriptions, eat some food, exercise, read, eat again, take your prescriptions and then go to bed. Taehyung wasn't insane when he first arrived here, but now he truly believed he was.

These weren't prescriptions. Or his prescriptions at least.

He didn't need them, he only had one doctor, Dr. Dale, whom would prescribe him his antidepressants.

He had all of Taehyung's medical records, Taehyung didn't need any type of other medication.

So, whatever these weirdos we're giving him, we're deliberately to screw him up and God, did they.

He felt himself get worse in every type of way,!he felt completely drugged up.

Lousy, dizzy, he had insomnia, worser nightmares than usual.

He started to become delusional, whenever he'd close his eyes for a long period of time, he could hear his mother's name telling him to stay calm. It made Taehyung sob because it seemed so real.

He was also forced to wear a horrible hospital gown, that was made of an uncomfortable, plastic type of material, since they needed to wash his usual clothes.

But they weren't going to give it back to him. He was forced to wear the gown all day, everyday, like the other patients.

He wondered if his body would get slimmer, mainly because his body refused the meals they'd given him and he hadn't ate proper food for nearly two days.

He did hope this wouldn't happen, because he liked his body shape just the way it was and didn't want it to be modified in any way.

His body was unenergised, the only food his body didn't refuse was the strawberry yogurt.

Probably because he had an addiction to anything strawberry flavoured. strawberry smoothies, yoghurts, milk specifically.

But even the unbranded banana yoghurt in a clear plastic container was quite vile too.

He started to become pale, he didn't have that sun-tanned skin tone anymore it was fading more and more away.

Taehyung couldn't even get a glimpse of how he looked, since they prohibited mirrors and sharp objects.

The patients had to eat everything with a small plastic spoon that snapped in seconds if you tried to break your food with it. It was useless.

"Will you stop crying?" An old nurse hissed rudely, and peeking her head through the tiny squared window once she noticed him sobbing to himself on the cold ground.

Taehyung ran towards her by the door, his teary eyes peering at her. Although her eyes we're horrible to stare at.

The outer layer of her eye was a dirty white and she had the most deadliest glare.

"Please let me out of here, I promise I'm okay. I'm just hungry and scared right now. I'm so, so hungry ma'am, the consistency of the food is killing me! How do patients eat it? It's hurting my stomach so bad." Taehyung cried hopelessly, sniffing away.

Thr nurse raised an eyebrow, looking at the boy with some sort of sympathy for a change.

"If, if I give you a chocolate bar, will you stop the noise?" she wondered. Taehyung nodded his head, wiping his wet cheeks.

The nurse pulled the sliding window positioned at the centre of the door. She poked a commercial chocolate bar to him as the younger pulled it out of her hands.

Once she slid the window back shut, she watched him devour the chocolate bar.

Taehyung thought it felt somewhat good to eat an actual edible thing after a while, but he then felt his tummy growl for even more food, he ended up crying again.

"Didn't you tell me you'd stop crying godamn it!" The nurse complained, banging the window which frightened the boy.

"I-I'm sorry, I can't stop." He cried, covering his hands with his face as he trembled.

"You need to take your pills now." She sighed, gripping the medication tray from beside her.

"No! Please ma'am, these aren't my prescriptions! It's making me worse; my hallucinations are getting worse I'm hearing voices and fucking visions that aren't real! I can't take them anymore!" He panicked leaning his face towards the brick wall.

"This is what your prescription says Mr. Kim Taehyung, I don't make the rules around here. Now, come towards me. Immediately before I go inside, and shove it down you myself." She called out to him.

Taehyung sighed, he slowly made his way towards the front of the door and took the tiny cup with two red pills from her, once she slid the window back open.

"Open your mouth and show me you've swallowed them or you'll know what will happen." She demanded, watching him hold the cup that trembled in his hands.

Taehyung had no idea what exactly happened if you refused to take the pills, nor could he be bothered to deal with the consequences right now.

So instead, he passively took them. He gave them a quick swallow one at a time, and showed the elder his empty mouth.

She nodded her head, taking the empty cup back from him once he passed it to her. She then slid the window back shut before walking away.

Taehyung made his way to the corner of his hard, cold bed surface as he used his single, thin sheet to warm his chilled body up.

He couldn't stop shivering, not just because the rooms were designated for ice cream and frozen peas, but because he was fearing for his life.

He was scared. So, so scared that no one will find him, and he'd be trapped in this hellhole forever. Six months in this place would seem like six years.

Tears spilt down the younger's cheeks, he tried to as he imagined being in a warm bed with Jeongguk by his side. He couldn't stop thinking about him, he crossed his mind pretty much every second of the day.

Jeongguk's soft hands stroking his dark brown locks as he hummed random sounds that sounded as sweet as a pot of honey, because his voice was like silk. He'd hoped to hear Jeongguk sing to him one day, he bet his singing voice was angelic. But if anything it made it worse, because Taehyung knew Jeongguk was so much further away from him. So far from being anywhere relatively close to his arms.

Taehyung just ended the night weeping as he scrunched the single paper like the sheet, close to his chest for comfort.

[next chapter: 1130 words]