37 ❁ eyeshadow & magic

p.s i'm not the best at writing smut so i hope it's okie pls don't be too harsh:)
also this is a really long chapter im sorry🥴

After school, Taehyung obviously had a birthday surprise for Jeongguk.

But just hadn't told him what it was yet. Taehyung went over to the older's to get him ready for tonight.

Jeongguk wanted to do his hair wavy again since he loved that hairstyle and as they had more time, the results would now be much better than before.

"You still haven't exactly told me what's happening." Jeongguk said to the older who was now spraying an exceeding amount of hair spray on Jeongguk's hair after rolling it with a new pack of curling rods.

"Yeah I know, because you don't need to know. Just know something's happening." The older shrugged before making his way to the bathroom to wash his hands.

Jeongguk bit his bottom lip, he was quite nervous on what was happening for some reason.

Maybe it was because he wasn't used to surprises or anyone making a hassle over him on his birthday like this.

So, it was rather delightful to know that Taehyung was excited for the younger's birthday, and that he had planned something for him, no matter what it was.

When Taehyung made his way back to Jeongguk's bedroom, he decided to play some chill, R&B music for Jeongguk as he remembered that the boy said he enjoyed listening to those genres during the daytime.

The younger let out a giggle when Taehyung lip-synced to a particular song that now played on his speakers. "Why are you so cute?" Jeongguk thought. Taehyung blushed before sticking out his pink tongue.

"Oh my God, can I put a little bit of makeup on you?" Taehyung wondered, his eyes widening at Jeongguk for a 'yes'. The younger couldn't contain how adorable Taehyung looked, his eyes glowed with so much hope to put some makeup on him. Of course Jeongguk wouldn't refuse.

"Mhm, I suppose you can... what type of look will you give me?" Jeongguk chuckled. Jeongguk knew that for the last few weeks, Taehyung would sometimes wear makeup to school. Eyeshadows of subtle greens and blues, or neutral tones that matched his outfit. Jeongguk thought that it looked beautiful on him. Well, he was beautiful nevertheless, so maybe Taehyung's artistic concepts wouldn't look too bad on Jeongguk himself.

"Trust me, I have the perfect look for you. If you don't like it, I'll wipe it off of course. Oh my God this is gonna be so fun." The older squealed. He brought his school bag to the top of Jeongguk's desk and he rummaged through it. Jeongguk stared at him with adoration.

Just watching his Tae with the most excited expression on his face, just to apply some products on him was heart-warming. Taehyung gathered all the supplies he needed into his hands. An eyeshadow palette and a few makeup brushes.

"This will be an experience." The younger chuckled before exhaling loudly.

"Yes, well there's a first time for everything Ggu. I'll make it look good, trust me." Taehyung insisted, Jeongguk creased a smile at the boy.

"When don't I trust you?" he murmured kindly.

Taehyung giggled. He wondered what the best way was on doing the boy's makeup, in which he came up with a smart solution. He carefully sat on Jeongguk's lap. His legs on each side as he faced towards him which made Jeongguk smirk, he gripped the curve of Taehyung's waist. They've been dating for over four months, but that didn't stop Jeongguk's heart for skipping several beats whenever he was close/intimate with the older boy.