32 ❁ honey and vanilla

It was now reaching nine o' clock. By this time, where they lived in Seoul was freezing cold and bitter. They analysed what Taehyung was wearing. A hospital gown, and some worn out black sandals while he shivered from the harsh city breeze.

"Jeez Taehyung, they made you wear that?" Yoongi asked biting his bottom lip. Taehyung nodded his head feeling rather self-conscious that he was out in public wearing such such strange clothing.

He quickly wrapped his arms around himself once he noticed Hwasa staring at the slits on his forearm, he completely forgot to hide them. Jeongguk realised from Taehyung's facial expression and didn't want him to feel embarrassed in anyway. He promptly took his own thick jacket off, and helped the older to put it on. He zipped him up carefully until he was nice and snug.

"Much better." Jeongguk whispered to the boy as Taehyung creased a shy smile at him.

"You must be so hungry Tae." Jeongguk said, gazing into his chocolate eyes.

"There's a burger shop down this road, we could go there?" Namjoon suggested..

The kids nodded their head as Taehyung expressed tenderness in his facial expression. Taehyung didn't hesistate to hold Jeongguk's hand, they interlocked their fingers and went down to the burger shop. The burger shop was pretty much empty, so the staffs we're quite confused that six people randomly came in at this time, with one wearing a hospital gown.

Once they finished ordering, they sat at a booth and Taehyung cravingly ate his burger and fries instantly.

"Wow, you really were hungry." Hwasa chuckled, drinking a latte she ordered.

"The food there was so disgusting, I kept throwing it back up." The older explained. "Gross." Jimin shivered.

"We're just happy you're okay and safe." Jeongguk insisted, his eyes twinkled in delight as he watched Taehyung demolish the rest of the food.

"So, can we just break this down real quick because I'm still kinda confused." Jimin wondered as the others stared at him.

"Your dad lied to us, told us you enrolled to an international school in Singapore when really, he took you to some illegal practice asylum that no one in the whole of South Korea has ever heard of?"

"Yeah, that's accurate." Taehyung said, finishing the last piece of his hamburger.

"So, what the hell do we do now?" Hwasa wondered.

"We should report that asylum. It's fucking illegal and the patients aren't ill, if anything they could be held hostage and everyone that works in that building deserves to be arrested for the rest of their lives." Jeongguk explained. The others nodded their head with agreement.

"And what about your dad, what will happen when you go home to all of this?" Yoongi asked Taehyung.  

"Yoongi are you crazy? Taehyung can't come home that's practically begging his dad to kill him." Hwasa whispered.

"You can back to mine Taehyung, my parents will be fine with it." Jeongguk said to him gently.

"Or he could come to my house" Hwasa shrugged.