30 ❁ movie night

Today was 'movie night' in which a few patients sat on a cold, slippery hard bench in an open space room and watched a screen in front of them.

It was a projector that showed a video of children doing outdoor activities such as swimming, rock climbing and paddling.

Taehyung could hardly believe this was the asylums idea of a movie night, but nevertheless he sat alone holding himself for comfort as he cried silently while watching the video in front of him.

However, he was crying far too much to even notice what was happening on the screen. All he could see were just blurry, vibrant blobs of colours.

One patient gave the younger a very annoyed look, he was clearly frustrated with his crying.

"I am sorry." Taehyung mouthed as he saw from the corner of his eye the boy glaring at him, even though he apologised.

"Taehyung? Taehyung?" he heard a voice say, in fact it reminded him of Jeongguk for some reason.

He truly missed him.

He missed him so much his crying got slightly louder. These hallucinations were getting more real, too real that it was almost terrifying to experience.

He was genuinely drugged up, this is crazy!

"They're not real, they're just voices, they're just voices" Taehyung muttered, to give himself   reassurance.

His bottom lip quivering as he rocked his knees forwards and backwards, watching the blurry screen in front of him, trying to swallow the pain away.

"And I thought I was weird." the boy that glared mumbled to himself.

"Taehyung?" he heard a familiar hiss outside the room. He bushed his eyebrows and then noticed Hoseok go inside the room.

The patients tilted their heads up once they noticed Hoseok who wasn't wearing the correct uniform gown and clearly wasn't a nurse, nor doctor.

"Hoseok?" Taehyung whispered to himself, wiping his eyes to clear his blurred vision. He suddenly gravitated towards the male. Hoseok looked at him, Taehyung was wearing his grubby hospital gown, he had dark circles and his hair was a complete fluffy mess. Hoseok looked at him, confusedly. "Jesus Taehyung! You look a mess." He said as he approached him.

What was he doing here? He went up to him and Hoseok gave him a hug, Taehyung's eyes watered until he saw Jeongguk in the corner of his eye also come inside the projector room.

"Oh, thank god." Jeongguk blurted, his eyes watering as he put his hand to his chest.

"J-Jeongguk I-is t-that J-Jeongguk?" Taehyung stammered in a tiny broken voice. "Yeah." Hoseok said. And with that, Taehyung didn't waste anytime, he ran over to him and held him so tightly, Jeongguk didn't hesitate to hold him back too, squeezing him tightly in his arms as Taehyung sobbed in his arms.

It was Jeongguk.

His bunny teeth Jeongguk, who smelt like subtle vanilla and faint musk cologne, his Jeongguk that made his heart melt and his cheeks blush profusely whenever he looked in his starry brown eyes for over three seconds.