33 ❁ willyoubemyboyfriend?

Taehyung woke up early the next day as the sun shone gently on his skin. He felt refreshed, it was the best sleep he had in a while.

He already made the side of his bed while waiting patiently for Jeongguk to wake up. He also dressed back into his hospital gown from yesterday since he didn't exactly have anything else to wear at the moment.

A few minutes later, he turned his head once he felt Jeongguk's long arms draped his neck from the back.

"Good morning." Jeongguk murmured gently planting a soft kiss on the side of Taehyung's neck which made the older's heart go crazy.

"Morning Ggukie." He blushed, creasing a wide smile. The younger gently moved from behind Taehyung and sat beside him on the edge of the bed.

"You look so cute in the morning." The older thought, gazing his eyes at Jeongguk and his pretty morning face features. He was adorable, his face was all groggy and his eyes we're narrowed from tiredness, but what bursted the older's heart was his little morning smile that was like a flower blossoming in springtime.

"Thank you." Jeongguk chuckled shyly.

"Wait, Tae why on earth did you put that hideous thing back on? I can dress you in something nice you know, I think I got the hang of your fashion sense." Jeongguk determined proudly.

"Really now?" Taehyung giggled happily.

"Thank you." The older said shyly as Jeongguk smirked. Jeongguk picked up his phone from his bedside table. "Also, how are you feeling today?" The younger wondered, checking his phone.

"Better than yesterday, I still feel a little weird but I'm good." The older assured him. "Alright." Jeongguk says gently.

He then quickly checked the messages he received from Hwasa. "Tae, look what Hwasa sent me."

Hwasa

Hey Jeongguk
My Mom basically told me she had to idea that tae's father was gonna take him into some illegal practice in aims to get rid of him and that's she's extremely sorry she even trust him

She wants Tae to stay with us and she'll make sure his father never contacts him again

You see my mom persuaded him to flee the country and so he did. He's never coming back to korea again. He's residing in Italy I'm sorry it's just, she doesn't want her brother to go to jail. He took a flight and he's never coming back. Tae can go to his house and bring everything he needs to our house so that he can properly move in
Read

"Holy shit." Jeongguk whispered, they read the messages together. "But what will social services say? He still has full custody of me Gguk—"

"But it doesn't matter right now because he's not coming back." Jeongguk assured him as Taehyung worriedly stared at the floor.

"And what if he does?" Taehyung croaked, staring up at Jeongguk again. Taehyung's eyes appeared to be glossy, as Jeongguk realised that Taehyung still had fearfulness in his eyes.

But could Jeongguk even blame him? His father tormented him, it was in Taehyung's nature to be cautious.

"Listen to me it—"