24 ❁ dark place & dark thoughts

"Let go off me!" Taehyung screamed, nearly resulting into bursting in tears. His psychopathic father, finally decided to release his hands off the boy's wrist which left an intense red patch around it, giving his skin a burning sensation.

"We'll take good care of him!" The tall man replied. He started to tackle the younger to the ground before he had a chance to move.

A couple of old nurses in traditional worn type of uniform, started helping the taller to restrain Taehyung. The boy grunted, trying to pull himself off the sudden amount of people weighing him down on the frigid, hard floor.

"Thanks, will he need clothes or anything?" His father now asked the man while he watched his son be tackled.

"Nope, we'll have him discharged in six months. He's safe in our hands." The man explained to his father while Taehyung whimpers had a tetchy tone.

"Six months?" Taehyung gulped, he could feel his eyes brim more and more to the point where he was completely shattered.

His cheek which were squished onto the cold floor, were now sitting in his tears since the tall man and nurses had now pressed his face towards the floor.

"Okay, see you all soon" his father nodded, making his way towards the entry door before leaving the building.

When Taehyung's father had left, the man finally stood Taehyung up from the ground, holding both of his wrists with his single thick hand.

The other nurses surrounded Taehyung, trying to restrain him from leaving their sight. He couldn't at this point. He was completely trapped. They guided him inside the main part of the building. Another tear spilt down Taehyung's eyes as he furrowed his brows at everything around him.

They led him along the hallway, he noticed different room units where other patients stayed.

The doors were shabby, with stripped paint and dirty musty small windows so that each patient could be identified. It was like a prison, or an asylum. Taehyung couldn't put his finger on where the hell he was right now. Or if this was even real, maybe just another nightmare episode.

The older's body twitched once he heard someone scream. Without realising, he noticed a nurse open a door with an empty unit.

The taller man practically shoved him inside, not that he needed to at this rate the younger definitely couldn't escape.

A new pair nurses came inside with boxes of medications in their arms. "Please calm him down, hopefully one of those medications will shut him up" The taller muttered before walking away.

He just walked off, as if he didn't just tackle an eighteen-year-old boy and throw him in a box sized room a few seconds ago.

The older's eyes were filled with fear as he realized the new nurses we're walking towards him, his heart started to pound with dread.

"I swear to god if you touch me." He croaked, stepping away from them. One of the nurses tried to calm him down, although it was no use, Taehyung tried anything possible to fight back, kicking and shoving the nurses from their hold.

"Sedate him Leena, quickly!" The nurse hissed at the other one impatiently, she waited for her to put the dosage inside him.