26 ❁ fuck summer breaks

"Singapore? Singapore? Are you kidding me." Jimin hissed in the car.

"Please don't tell me you believe him." Jeongguk muttered, moving his drained face from the steering wheel.

Jeongguk hoped he would say no, but he didn't get one from neither of them..

...

"Taehyung told me his father is mentally ill. You guys are deluded if you think that Jeongguk is in an international school in fucking Singapore right now. His dad completely bullshitted us all and we fell for it." Jeongguk said, sniffling his wet nose. Yoongi and Jimin just stared at the older.

"So, why would his father lie to us Jeongguk? Where else could he be—"

"I don't know, but I do know that his dad is lying and right now, he could possibly be hurt... o-or in   danger and I know he needs us to help him find him." Jeongguk said to them.

"But, why would he want to put his son in danger?" Yoongi asked him..

"'Cause he's sick in the head Yoongi, he's a very sick man and when people are sick in the head they do sick things..." he clarified to the boy.

Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other, still feeling somewhat unconvinced at what the older was saying right now.

"Please guys, just—"

Jeongguk shifted his body towards them as they both sat closely together in the back seat of the car.

"Tell me you'll help me find him, because I know I can't do this all alone." he pleaded to them.

"I-I don't know Jeongguk, I mean what you're saying right now seems insane." Jimin admitted, his eyes widening at the boy.

"And him randomly flying off to Singapore isn't?" Jeongguk wondered narrowing his eyes at Jimin. 

...

"Just have a little bit of faith in me... and together, if we do work together, I know we can find him." Jeongguk said his eyes fixated at the boy's.

<3

The next day, at lunchtime, the group plonked themselves on their usual bench. "You good Jeongguk? You look kinda... different today..." Jimin said, observing the boy's face and clothes.

He did. His hair was much messier and he wasn't wearing his usual casual clothes. Just grey sweatpants and a grey hoodie to match it. It honestly looked like he just got out of bed and literally went to school.

"Yeah, I wasn't really in the mood to look good today." Jeongguk shrugged.

Jeongguk started to write down a list of people they could contact, that may have an insight on where Taehyung could be. Usually, Jimin and Yoongi, would be at the ping pong table, but they agreed that finding their Taehyung was more important than that right now.

"Okay, but what if..." Yoongi said biting his lip as Jeongguk stopped writing and stared at him.

"Hear me out, What if his dad actually did drive him to the airport Jeongguk? I mean Lia said it herself she saw Taehyung going into his dads car." Yoongi's voice trailed quietly, in fear of Jeongguk having some type of hostile response to him, like he did with Taehyung's father.