28 ❁ he knew

After Rose helped Jeongguk and the others exchange numbers with Hwasa and her address was sent to them, the five made their way to her house in Jeongguk car. Including Hoseok.

It took around fifteen minutes to arrive there, and once they did, a fairly slim, short girl with beautiful long wavy hair slightly below her waist, smiled  widely as she opened the door.

"Hello" Her smile was soft, the others waved at her dearly. "Come in you guys." She insisted, gesturing them to come along. They followed her to her kitchen.

"Would you guys like some water? Lemonade?" She wondered, pulling out some glasses from her shelves that clinked together, before placing them carefully onto her countertop.

"Lemonade would be nice." Yoongi decided. Hwasa brushed a smiled, she grabbed a jug of lemonade from her fridge.

"So Hwasa, do you know how you could help us?" Jeongguk wondered as he watched her pour Yoongi a glass of lemonade, a few ice cubes also plopped inside the glass.

"Yeah. My mom and Taehyung's dad are siblings and I know they talk a lot. We could check the messages they've sent each other, see if we could accumulate some kinda evidence?" She wondered, passing Yoongi the glass.

"Thank you." Yoongi replied, sipping the refreshing drink.

Jeongguk nodded his head, not exactly getting Hwasa's motif, but it seemed like a good idea. It was better than nothing.

A few minutes later, a woman with striking resemblance to Hwasa, trotted in the kitchen with very high heels.

"Hwasa, you never said you have company, I look a mess." Her mother laughed, fixing her very long bundle of hair.

However, she was by far from a mess. She was really beautiful, the boy's could have easily passed her for Hwasa's older sister.

"Yeah, these are my friends from school, we're doing a project together... do you mind if we use your phone to take pictures? Your phone quality is better than mine." She said to her mother.

"Oh, yeah sure." Her mother sighed, taking her phone from her back pocket.

"But, I'd like it back afterwards, and please don't drain my battery like you always do." She muttered, rolling her eyes.

"I won't." Hwasa smiled as her mother passed her the phone.

"Right, I'm going back upstairs to finish my makeup and take some phone calls, Hwasa hwasa offer your friends a beverage! Don't be rude." She insisted as she pushed her dark strands of hair behind her ear.

"I already did mom." Hwasa tutted. Her mother gave an uneasy laugh before going upstairs. Hwasa instantly closed the kitchen door behind them.

"Jackpot." She smirked, unlocking the phone as Jeongguk stood beside her, curious to see the messages her mother had been sending Taehyung's father.

"Jeohyung, that's his name." Hwasa muttered, tapping on their messages. Jeongguk was distracted by her pretty acrylic nails for a while, until he noticed that she was scrolling through the messages.

It didn't seem interesting at first, just small talk about jobs, school and family. "Wait, stop there." The younger alerted.