Chapter 1

"Tyler, I don't want to drink anymore" I say. My makeup had already smeared and run down my face as my boyfriend pulled me through the doors of another bar. I wasn't even old enough to drink. I was only 20 years old, but Tyler made me a fake ID.

"Fuck you, Lainey. It's Friday night. Shut up and come on" He says. I was already plenty drunk, but I remember vividly the painful words he had said to be before slinging me into a back booth like a ragdoll. This had become a common occurence for us. He was very forceful and controlling sometimes, but I loved him, so I dealt with it. We had only been together about 6 months, and I was saving myself, so he said if I wouldn't have sex with him, he wanted other stuff. I didn't know that mean't getting me drunk every weekend.

After six shots of vodka forced down my throat, Tyler got mean. I wanted to go outside, but I couldn't unless he was with me, so he followed. I sat down with my back against the brick wall of his favorite bar in Indianapolis.

"What the fuck, Lainey? We were having fun and you wanna leave?" He asks. Sweat was peeking through his buzzcut hair.

"I don't want to drink" I say. "Tyler, I'm not even legal. I don't like it". He kneeled down to the ground infront of me.

"Are you disrespecting me? You know what happens when you do that" He says. I did know what happend. I had the bruises to prove it. I sigh with tears streaming.

"I-I'm not. I just...don't want to drink" I say. He rolls his eyes and laughs before drawing his hand back and slapping me across the face. Don't worry, it wasn't the first black eye I'd have from him.

"Well, how about I just do that then? Do you like that?" He asks before slapping my other cheek. I cried out in pain. Before I knew it, he was straddling my body and beating me senseless. This was the first time this had happened. I could taste metal in my mouth, but then realized it was blood. I was going in and out. I didn't know what was happening. Maybe Tyler finally kept his word and killed me.

NEW STORY!
let me know your first thoughts! love y'all!