author's note: please read me

*this post has since been edited 07/10/2020*

* we interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this breaking news*

So, a little dramatic, but you know me.

No, ROA is not going on hiatus- I've already finished this story and it's edited and ready to publish on our regular schedule.

However, I am sad to announce that this will be the last story your friendly author writes about our beloved Levi and Katerina

*cue booing sounds*

I know, I know, I hate it as much as you do believe me. However, I am a writer and I have a lot of different ideas for stories (I have about seven different ones I'm working on right now) and it is sadly time to move on to different projects.

That being said, this story will end in a way that is pleasing and will provide a lot of closure (consider this the part where I said it would sort of be cannon compliant).

Now, that being said, these are my three stories that I am currently working on and publishing.

Please let me know which of these you like the most!

Here are the choices:

The Darkest Mark:

"𝑫𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅...𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔."

In a world where darkness reigns and all light is slowly diminishing, turmoil is brewing within the Dark Lord's rank. 

With casualties and allegiances being tested, the Dark Lord is feeling vulnerable for the first time in his very long life. 

Having no one to turn to due to fracturing trust, he does what no soul has ever been able to do before; create a new living witch from scratch.

Adelaide was created to be the Dark Lord's most loyal soldier- the only being he could trust with his life because his allows hers to be. Born from darkness, she knows nothing but the lessons that her 'father' has taught her. So, when he orders her to do the last thing she would ever do, she happily obliges.