Requests Go Here (CLOSED)

REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
WHICH MEANS NO YOU MAY NOT MAKE REQUESTS SORRY

Hey Guys!

Thanks for stopping by!

Like the title said, this is where you can put out your one-shot requests. Also, please remember that I will NOT be writing ANY smut or lemon, so please respect that.

Thx, peeps

Also just to make it clear, I WILL try my best to get any requested one shots done, and if yours doesn't show up for a while, that does NOT mean I have forgotten about it.

If there is one that I don't feel comfortable writing, I'll tell you that I'm not going to, and I hope that any disappointed readers can understand. Sorry in advance to any of y'all's!

Besides that, I will write almost ANYTHING you guys can come up with.

Seriously.

Go wild.

Character x reader- I'm sure you all know what this means. A character from the show being shipped with the reader(you) I use Male Readers, Female Readers, and just Reader, which is when the gender isn't specified. (Or if they're non-binary) Unspecified Readers are seen as "they/them" by other characters. (Example: Carmen x Reader; the Reader being from 2nd person, also seen as it being the one who's reading the piece. "You stalked out into the shadows, the light in your hand flickering dimly...")

Character x OC- give me one of your own original characters, and I'll bring them to life as the sweetheart of a beloved CS character! (Example: Gray x "Vicky")

Character x character- the basic stuff, of course. (Example: Carmen x Gray)

POVs- Scenes that we have or have not seen, from a specific person's point of view, the purpose of the one shot being to explore how one character was feeling/seeing during a certain situation (Example: What was going through Gray's head as he was about to electrocute Carmen on the train? How did Zack feel when Mr. Sterling Sterling offered him and Ivy racing jobs and called them family?)

Unknown scenes- Scenes that we didn't get to see in the actual episode, but we know/assume that they exist. (Example: The many capers Shadowsan went on while Carmen was on bedrest; when Zack and Ivy checked out the fish market in Quito after Carmen passed out from altitude sickness)

Headcannons/Short little fics- something random or something you'd like to see happen, something you think could've been the real deal in the show (Example: Team Red goes shopping or camping; Carmen is addicted to boba tea)

(SOMETIMES) fan art- I also post fan art/colorings of my own stories and art done by others. You receive full credit, of course!

AUs/Alternate Universes- When characters are thrown into different worlds or situations that aren't realistic enough to ever actually happen. (Example: Soulmate AUs are very popular; a zombie apocalypse; everyone's suddenly a movie star)

Crossovers- Combining Carmen Sandiego expertly with another fandom (Example: Carmen Sandiego and Miraculous Ladybug)

Alternative endings- Scenes that make you go, "What if THIS happened instead?" (Example: What if Carmen was able to go as the Duchess to Countess Cleo's dinner auction? What if Carmen was too late to save Ivy when she fell from the rocket?)

Literally just any random crap.

I'm all for drama, feels, and angst. For those of you who read my other stuff, you'll know that I'm very good at this.

Now when it comes to writing LGBTQ+ content, all the same restrictions apply. No smut or lemon. No incest, pedophilia, threesomes, etc. Please respect that.

What I WON'T wright-

Smut and lemon, cause duh.

Shadowsan x Carmen (Anything pedophilia/underaged)

Player x Carmen unless Player gets aged up a LOT. (Again, pedophilia and underaged)

Zack x Ivy/ANY incest. NO INCEST. NO FAMILY MEMBERS FALLING IN LOVE.

Threesomes- (Example: Carmen, Zack and Ivy all being in a relationship together, sorry)

Shadowsan x Zack/Ivy/ANYBODY unless they're his age I guess???

If you ever have an other additional questions, feel free to drop a comment or DM me! 😁