Zack x K-Pop Star! (Female) Reader Pt. 1

Requested by DeSpAciTo_uwu

Zack POV

Well, apparently our next caper is in South Korea.

Crap.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great country and all, but... I don't wanna risk bumping into her again. Or maybe I do.

Let me just repeat myself. Crap.

"Zack, are your bags packed yet?" Ivy called from the main room, a hint of annoyance making its way into her heavily accented voice.

"Yeah, yeah," I muttered, stuffing my feet into my shoes. "Hold on for just one sec, will ya, Sis?" I continued to grumble as I grabbed the handle of my suitcase, shuffling half-heartedly out of my room.

Carmen, Ivy, and Shadowsan were all standing by the door, and the ninja was looking ready to tear it apart. I gulped, wondering I he'd had enough sleep last night, or if I should fear for my life. Trying for a grin, I grabbed my keys off of the coffee table and clinked them around jauntily in my hand.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked.

Carmen gave a small smile, dark circles shadowing her striking eyes as she joked, "Our driver, actually. But don't worry." She motioned to all of us, tugging up the sleeves of her red hoodie as she opened the door. "You're here now, and Shadowsan is not going to kill a random pedestrian, right?"

Ah. She must've noticed his piece of bull mood, too. Glad to know I wasn't the only one with a sensei reader.

Ivy frowned slightly, then pulled her suitcase after Carmen. I waited for Shadowsan to exit as well before I closed the door behind me, double checking to make sure I had locked it. Patting the sturdy wood affectionately, I hefted my bag and helped load the rest of the luggage into my red car.

Sometimes I still couldn't believe that Carm had straight up bought it for me, and I tried to remember to thank her whenever I could. "Thanks, Boss," I murmured to her as I slid into driver's seat. "She's almost like a second Lydia."

Ivy huffed from the back, strapping her seatbelt on as I did the same. "She's a work of art, sure, but Lydia was my work of art."

"Of course, Sis. Would never think differently."

I catch the look of guilt on Carmen's face, but it's gone a half second before I can guess what caused it. "You good?" I ask her, pulling away from the warehouse and hopping onto the main road a short time later.

My friend just nods, taking the band out of her hair and running a tired hand through the long auburn waves.

Trying my best not to frown, I decide to quiz her on the county of our newest caper. "So, Carm, feelin' for a little trivia?"

Ivy groans, but the thief sitting in passenger finally lets her lips curl up into a smile. "You know it, Zack."

I laugh quietly, trying to think of what to ask. I already knew a lot about South Korea, that's where Y- I mean, she was from. "Ok," I start. "Capital city?"

"Seoul," Carmen replied immediately. "As of 2019, it's population was-"

"About 9,962,000," I cut in happily. "The city is 233.7 square miles, covering 12% of the country's overall land mass. South Korea itself takes up 45% of the peninsula that it shares with North Korea, and it touches the waters of the East China Sea, the Yellow Sea, and the Sea of Japan."

Carmen stared at me for a second before bursting into laughter, hunching over in her seat. "Zackary, I love you," she gasped, attempting to calm herself. "That was amazing! Never thought I'd see the day."