Gray x Actress! (Female) Reader Pts. 1-4 (Complete)

Requested by  DeSpAciTo_uwu

Ok everyone. Just to clear up any confusion you might get from reading this before you read it, the reader (YOU) refers to Gray as Graham because in the actual show, Carmen is the only one with that nickname for him. I hope that makes sense and that no one is too mad at me.

Y/N is Your Name

Y/H/C is Your Hair Color

Y/E/C is Your Eye Color

Reader POV

You frown at your boss, fingers tapping your leg nervously. You're an actress for a successful movie company called Ultra Violet, and the producer had just informed you that you and your fellow actors are traveling to Australia to film one of their newest action films. There's just one problem with that for you, though.

He lives in Australia.

The producer notices your expression and raises an eyebrow, crossing his beefy arms across his chest. "Is that not going to work for your schedule, Y/N? I'm sure we could just change the time..."

You bite back a growl. He's joking, of course. Ultra Violet didn't just reschedule. Sighing quietly, you force a bright smile, the one that got you put on the big screens in the first place. "Of course not. I apologize if you mistook my being tired as rudeness."

He just shakes his head and walks away, muttering under his breath.

Your face falls, and you rub your eyes tiredly, mind straying to a certain pair of beautiful brown eyes. Maybe you wouldn't even see him in Australia. Maybe you'd be far away from New South Wales and the city of Sydney.

Or maybe there was no avoiding Graham. Not after what you had said to him.

Gray(Graham) POV

Gray yawned and pushed away from his desk, fatigue clouding his mind. He really needed to get some sleep. He had an early shift tomorrow, and staying up to watch YouTube wasn't really going to help him with that. Blinking, he went to click the red x in the top corner, but a familiar name caught his eyes, and he looked down at it.

Ultra Violet.

Gray's eyes widened and he clicked on the video, pausing it to read the description below.

Ultra Violet, a rising movie company, is going to Australia to film their newest action movie-the name of which has yet to be released.

Gray scrolled until the article reached a list of the actors, then gasped, his heart pounding.

Y/N will be playing the role of the main character-a mysterious, British agent with a heart for adventure.

The electrician leaned back in his chair and gaped at the ceiling, mind reeling. Y/N was coming to Australia. Oh gosh, Y/N...

Gray groaned and flopped onto his bed, tears pricking his eyes. He desperately missed his ex. But maybe... He sat up, suddenly wide awake, and jumped back to his laptop.

The group will be filming all over the country, mainly exploring the rugged terrain of the outback. However, its been said that the movie company will be found in Sydney, Australia, as well. A possible Opera House scene might be in the works.

Gray went back and re-read the entire article two more times, his leg bouncing nervously. They were coming to his city.

She was coming to his city.