Clan Leader!

Arthit

I am Arthit Rojanapat,the most powerful Alpha clan leader of all times..My clan Rojanapat clan is most powerful clan of entire world..Then there are more Alpha clan but we still are their dictator clan...
And in my clan,I am the High Alpha who is feared by all ,no matter children women and Men ..All are afraid of me..They are nothing but the fearful shits...

In the entire world ,there are three races-
Most powerful-Alpha
Meddle person-Beta

Than the most hatered one

The Omegas that I hate with full of my heart..They are just shame in the society,who only can breed others Child.

This is the main reason why there is no omega lives in my clan..Yes, true I never gave a shit about Omegas and I never allow my territory to have omega citizen..And if by default ,my men's found any they immediately killed them.

Yes they are killed by my men...
I dont personally killed them becoz they are not worthy of it..

Anyway lets talk about myself.

I am most cruel Alpha,that can kill anyone and everyone ...Everyone is afraid of me ...Even my mae...I actually loves her alot but due to my incrueality and  she just disowned me..But my Father he is so proud of me....He regards me as his biggest prodigy...My Mae always tells me that there is someone who will change me...But in reality she is totally wrong becoz before that bloody mate of mine come in my life,I will already kill it.....

Becoz I hate that person.

The sound of the door bell heard.

Knock knock

May I come in ?

Come in Knot My right hand.(Arthit)

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

So my dear readers please vote and comment....than only it will be continue

Love u guys