A Saviour

Kongoob was walking alone in the street  becoz he wants to see the market alone..Even though his brother Aim insisted to join with him ...But he seriously declined it...He knows very well that Aim is sulking now...But he cant do anything becoz next week will be Aim's Birthday...Like always he is going to give him present....This is actually their old habit,in Aim's Birthday,Kongpob used to give him something handmade...

So here he is now searching for some material so that he can make his present.....His thoughts suddenly distrected when somebody shouted from behind..

Kiddo be careful  ....

Then only Kongpob saw a car was coming towards him with full speed...His eyes widen in shock becoz the car was aiming at him..He closed his eyes in fear of getting him....

Thug...

He felt someone's strong arms caught him and hugged him tightly...When he felt secure in his arms he slowly opened his eyes ......

Then only His eyes met with sparkling eyes .....They were still for the moment Kongpob due to shock and other one due to certain reason.....Then slowly Kongpob realesed his hug..

Hey Kiddo are you Ok??

Kongpob was stairing at the ground like it was the most precious thing..

Hmm??Ok..(Kongpob)

Ok that a relief...BTW I am Jay..What's your name..??

Kongpob snapped his eyes towards Jay and   he looked at him with his innocent eyes..

I am Kongpob..P'(Kongpob)

With his full bright smile....

When Jay saw him smiling

Jay thought(He is so cute ,and innocent..That stupid Arthit ,he is really unlucky to hate him...But I should be happy I  am goona use it against him😏)

Kongpob waved his hand front of Jay..

P  Are you day-dreaming?(Kongpob)

Jay snapped out of his thought..

Oh!No Nong I am just thinking that someone is trying to kill you  ...See, that car was directed towards you only...(Jay)

With this Kongpob became silent with tearful eyes....that was easily noticed by Jay...

No P its not lik-e tha-t...Ok I will see you later..(Kongpob)

Before Jay could say anything,Kongpob bowed him and hurriedly left from there..

Jay nodded his head towards the man who parked his car in the dark alley..

He dial a phone no..

Hey Nam baby..(Jay)

Hey baby..So you hurt him..

Ha ha Ha..I am so happy(Namtarn)

Shut up and be prepare for next..And Remember dont try to hurt Kongpob otherwise you know what I will do to you..(Jay) .....

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

After this incident Kongpob thought that Arthit wants to kill him..But he kept this thought with himself ....He dont want Aim to worried about him...Moreover he know Arthit is a jerk...a monster...

And the situation become worst when everyday,Something strange happened...Kongpob was so worried...But he was a little happy when he remember certain someone who is a Saviour for him. ....

And Day by day his thought become his belief that Arthit is again trying to kill him..And this thought hurts him alot .

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

So what did you say guys??

Share ur thoughts I am happy to hear it .

My usual warning,I hope you already remember😁