Strange feeling!

No..

No...

Dont go..

Somebody save him...

Arthit woke up from his dream with sweat and panting..

Arthit

No no no

Then I wake up from my nightmare...What is this .?Why this felt so real .I can feel my body is trembling and sweat is drifting from it....I also realise I have tears in my eyes...And a sudden pain in my chest......

What is this..??

Due to my sudden change in the mood ..I broke one of the glass ...Blood start flowing from my hand..But still I feel more pain in my heart.......

Then my phone ring...

I saw the screen ..It' Bright..

Hello Arthit???(Bright)

Hm--mm...(Arthit)

Hey are you Ok??Why are you panting??(Bright)

Cut the crap..Why you called me??(Arthit)

Oh? I forgot to tell you that Kongpob I mean "for you" your so called mate  die..(Bright)

Arhit again feel his heart pain increase but he ignore it....But he become  silent for a min..

Hey Arhtit Dont tell me YOU ARE REGRETTING IT NOW...(Bright😡)

W-hat??No! I am not(Arthit)

Ok then good byyy(Bright)

Then he hang up the call...Arthit know that Bright and his friends are mad at him for his doing...But his internal guts are telling him other wise..He can feel the pain in his chest for his wrong doing..But now his ego is in front of him..That he love more than anything else..Moreover his mate is omega who is another reason for his hatred..So he put that feeling aside..

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Next day,

Arthit went to Knot house where he find all his friends are discussing something..When they saw him,they bow their heads in sarcasim..But they know they cant be mad at him..Becoz this man is Arthit ...He can be more than a monster..

So??What are you doing??(Arthit)
try to act cool..

We are just discussing some matter about are next meeting with our opponent clan leader..(Toota)

Oh!that bastard ..I dont like him from start only..He is so annoying  .(Arhit)

All of them sign......

Prem thought (you are more annoying Arthit)..

Knot approach Arthit with a small piece of cloth covered with blood..He hand him the cloth .

What is this?(Arthit)

This is the piece of your mate shirt..When he fell from cliff..I tried to hold his hand but I only got this piece..so I thought you wil like this..??😒..Am I right Arthit..

Arthit immediately hold that piece with his full strength....

With a strange feeling.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
I know this is a little bit boaring but still need to see Arthit expression..

But the next prt will be the blast becoz of their first meeting..

Ok so tell me how many of you are ready to see their first meeting..????

Again vote comment and support for continuation of story..(My usual warning😁)

Till then Shabbakher