Not let him go!

After 2 months .

Arthit

Today is the day,when we are leaving for the Thunyakorn clan for very important meeting..But I have a strange feeling in my heart..I dont know why??I know I should me happy that I already eleminate my so called burden..But I am restless from last 2 months and I had killed 20s men due to my temper..and this is all becoz of that bastard mate ....And to increase my annoyence today,I am going to meet another bastard that Thun,the clan leader..I have heard from my men that he is a strong high Alpha..but he believe in equality..I mean seriously he thought that trash omegas can be equal to Alphas...

So after 10hrs of journey ,we finally reach in his clan area...But I decided to roam in his clan so that we can get some information about his clan..Maybe later it will be beneficial to capture it..And noone can refuse it,becoz even though they are opponents but still I am the most powerful leader...As I am walking through the street ...I can sense many of eyes are stairing at me with full of fear...I think they can sense my Alpha aura.. But my step are suddenly halted by the hit of football in my chest....When I look straight ..I saw some teen are playing football in side lane of street.. I walk towards them and can say they are trembling with fear..

Hey??Do you have a death wish??

So so-rry Hig-h Al-pha.(A teen)

We di-dnt mean -it ..(other one)

But you did it..So what you want as punishment.??
I approach a boy who is trembling like a leaf while saying this and I enjoyed it alot ..But one of them speak up..

Hey??Are you deaf??Cant you listen he already apologise to you..

And this is the end of me..Becoz in a second I grabbed his throat and chocked him tightly...He start struggling but was in vain...

Then suddenly someone yanked my hands from his throat ...and turn his back towards me while checking him...

Aim Are you ok?

That voice irritate me alot..And in a split ,I grabbed his hand and throw him in a side wall while I cage him with my whole body...But before I could say further...I see the most beautiful,and handsome face....His close beautiful eyes,his pointed noise,red lips and his gorgious tan skin....It look like he caste a spell on me....Then he open his eyes ,the most beautiful eyes I have ever see...But when I see in his eyes,I can only see hatred towards me ...And this double my anger...

Then I put a smirk in my face..And brought my face closer to his ears..

Listen if you are so brave to face me ,then why dont you try to do in private ..(Arthit😉)

And then suddenly..

Bang

I find myself in the ground..And when I look him .....He look disgusted towards me...

you are dont deserve anyone's love..

With this he left the place while holding that latter's hand...And I find it so strange how he is not affect with my Alpha aura ....And when I turn around I saw my friends are looking at me with their yellow eyes(shock)

I dont know why..But I know one thing that I will not spare that boy..

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
ok so I dont find any need to mention that latter name..

What do you think ??What will happen??

And tell me how you find this chapter??

Ok so comment ,vote😁 for Bla bla bla