News!

Arthit

Days  passed,I become more restless ...My friends or I should say my men all are searching for that woman who once predicted my future..

Means the future of The High Alpha..

▪▪▪▪

Flashback

When I was 10 years old,I with my friends Knot,Prem,Toota,Bright...we all were playing sword fighting in my garden..When suddenly a middle age woman came with my mom.That time my relationship with my mother was good enough..Later I learnt that woman name was Crystal and she was actually a magician whose prediction never fails.

When I first saw her..I felt very annoyed ..She came near me ,hold my both hands and look deep into my eyes..

During it,all the people especially my mother was very curious..

After few minutes of her deep gazing ,

She reveal most shocking news .

"Arthit The Sun your Moon will eventually  make down your burn......Will melt your warmness...."

"Will change your thinking,
with your rightegious heir.."

But her last words were so alarming for me..

"That person will only crush down your world of blood"

Her words made me realise that my so called mate must be a omega and I really hate that omegas trash..But when I registered her words of crushing my world..I lost my temper and attacked her with my sword but that clever woman dogged my attacked...Even she escaped from there with her magical powers..

From that day till now I hate that woman and so called my mate

▪▪▪▪▪

Arthit? Arthit? ...

I heard someone's voice and when I open my eyes ..I see my beautiful girl is sitting at my lap and shaking me..

Oh !Hi  baby How are you??(Arthit)

Arthit Why are you day dreaming..??Dont tell me you are again thinking about your so called Omega mate ..I am fed up with it..

I can feel her Alpha aura ..She is angry..
Sometimes,I felt very bad why she is not my mate..She is so beautiful,so intelligent and a powerful female Alpha..
But it didnt matter becoz she is still mine..

Its ok Namtarn baby..(Arthit)

She trys to seduce me but before anything can happen my phone rings and it is bright call

Hello Arthit?

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Ok once again I finished this..I hope you like this.Plese votes comment and support..

till then Ba byy

Love u guys..

And last the response for this story is very nice...