Mt.Rija

Kongpob was trying to run towards Arthit ..When suddenly Knot haulted his step..

Stop it....

Dont chase him....He wont listen to u..(Knot)

But P'What should I do now??(Knogpob)
Kongpob grabbed Knot hand and start crying...

Relax lille Bro,I know what we have to...(Knot)

Kongpob looked at Knot with his confused and sobbing face....Knot careses Kongpob hair bangs..

You didnt notice that Arthit dark aura was chocking us all ....Even u also...But u didnt noticed it as u r so engrossed jn the situation...I know one lady,she is royal magician..She lives alone in Mt. Rija..We should visit her....She will definately help us ...Her name is Runia....She have same powers just like Krystal...(Knot)

After listening this Kongpob slightly smiled to him...And nodded his head....When Kongpob tuned his attention towards other he saw other were also showing him thums up...And smiled slightly..

Then they drove to Mt.Rija..where he could met that magician woman...Whole ride was so silent..When they reached a remote area ,they saw a pretty cottage

Kongpob slowly went out with others...With his trembling hand he knocked the door...

Kongpob

I dont know why I am having a strange feeling and I am also worried about my P..When he left the place he looked so devastating....When he looked at me I saw the pain in his eyes..I can feel his piecering pain...
.

Nowadays Whenever I closed my eyes..The only thing I saw was a small chibby boy who was crying for someones love.....

Thug..

His thoughts suddenly got intruppted by the opening of a door that reveal a beautiful woman in her 50s ..
.
.She was so pretty but still her eyes were sad...The door suddenly opened,resulted both Kongpob and that Magician stairing at each other....Just like this few minutes passed but for them it looked like their world stopped..........With this strange scence,Knot tried to divert their attention..

Hell-o Mrs Ru-nia..(Knot)

I am Knot and this is Umm_Kongpob  --Suttiluck..(Knot)

While gesturing to Kongpob...The woman again stare at the Kongpob but with some other....Kongpob also felt something but he ignored it...

The woman gestured them to come inside..After some time,Knot told her full detail about their problem....But during the whole time,her eyes were glued to Kongpob..Kongpob sense somebody stare but he kept his eyes down only...He himself dont understand but still his heart was thumping loudly.........

After listening this,The woman suddenly got up from her seat and walked towards Kongpob who was all this time was totally silent..

The woman with her treambling hands put her hand on Kongpob head and slowly his hairs...Suddenly Kongpob got the warm feeling that he was lacking in his whole life..

To the everyone shock...Kongpob hugged her tightly....And the woman also  hugged him protectly..

And with this Kongpob start sobbing loudly.......while the woman start rubbing his back to soothe him..

Shush Dont cry..Ba-Kong.....I am going to give you cure to heal Arthit....And suss....Dont cry many are hurting to see u crying like this(Runia)

With this Kongpob pulled from her hug...And looked deep into her eyes.....

Even u also..(Kongpob)

Mae!!

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Ok so this once again.....

And I am so busy, not a bit time...But still I  am updating..

So plese kindly comment and vote(as of ur opinion ) for my encouragement then only I will get my mood to write...

Till them lets hope what will be the next(Arthit cure)