The Gift

Kongpob woke up from his long unconsious state...He slowly opened his eyes to adjust the light of his surrounding....Then his attention divert towards the burning sensation in his neck...Then he remember all the incident.
He again closes his eyes..

Kongpob

I was sitting at my chair..When suddenly P'Arthit came in my room..And this is one of the most shocking thing that happened in my life....When I saw him I had mixed feeling of Love and Fear...I know I never told anyone...But I love Arthit...And then here ,he told me all his heart content,that I wish all my life...But in a second he crushed it with his own hand when he threatned me....And it was my last limit and I slapped him....Then I feeling of his mark....It totally strange...One way it is painful and another it is loveful....

And here I am sinking in my mate emotional hole..

After regaining all his thoughts,he opened his eyes to see that all his people were present in his room...

He tries to sit his bed..

Thnk God bro,you are wake...(Aim)

Aim I am alright...Just a little pain(Kongpob)

Oh!I am sorry Kong..I was not there when you needed me most..(Aim)

Its ok..Aim Its not your fault(Kongpob)

Knot cleared his throat to divert both of their attention towards them..

I know Knogpob Whatever he did to you was unforgiven...But please try to understand..Arthit is not what he looks like..(Bright)

And this snap ..Kongpob out of his thought ...

What is this P'..??(Kongpob)

Unmm Kongpob..He is just asking for the second chance  for Arthit ..(Knot)

Ye-s ye-s K-ongpob..Same (Kongpob)

Knot thought(If only you know I will himself pity him)

Kongpob sense something was wrong but he shut his mouth tight...Both Aim and Kongpob shared a knowing look..

And Toota came running towards them from Hall...

Hey guys see, what I have for Kong,?(Kongpob)

He brought one big gift box that was covered with Red Roses...He handed it to Kongpob...Kongpob mood suddenly changed into the happy one that was noticed by all ..

He opened it with full of hope in his eyes..

Ahhh...!!

And then someone came there..

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

So the story climax is here...

Those who complain about Arthit character...You will pity him later.

But for now please be patience and enjoy the story ....

And dont forget to vote and comment for continuation of story😁