Bickering

The drive to the Rojanapat clan was totally silent ..Noone dare to even breath loudly   ...Even the evergreen Bright also shut his mouth tight.....Only two mates were throwing draggers to each other with their gaze.....

When they reach there....The car stopped in front of most beautiiful mansion....But it was covered with total darkness...Aim who was silent all this time finally utter..

Oh!So the dark heartless people have a dark house....(Aim😩)

Arthit again throw his deadly gaze towards him..

Shut Up you beta,First thing u r freeholder here...Who tag with his Omega unnecessary...(Arthit)

Oh!So srry I almost forgot that u dont know about Love....so the brother thing is very far from u....(Aim😝)

Arthit reach to grab him but this time Kong was fast enough......He stand in front of him with his hatred eyes...
But to all of suprises,Arthit suddenly back off .....

Then they sit inside..

Srry everyone I forgot to inform our servent that we would arrive much more early then expected ....(Bright)

Then Bang,Arthit hit his hwad followed by all other gang...

Stupid Bright...

Then Knot turn his attention towards Kongpob..

Hey,Kongpob We all are so sorry for that day...We actually really didnt want to hurt...So please forgive us...(Knot)

But Aim was much more angry with them he turn his face towards side..

Its Ok,P'Knot ..I can understand ...It's not like you all have choice..When you have a most cruelist Boss .(Kongpob)

Arthit

What is this???How dare he called my friends with P...This trash is really something....Even though he is omega,he is much more brave than I imagined..But this is good..Atleast,so called mate is brave....

He saw Arthit with full of disgust..

YOU!(Arthit)

Arthit grabbed his hands harshly ...But within a blink....He found himself stumbled in his balance as Kongpob jerked his hand forcefully..And then

He pointed his finger towards Arthit..

Listen carefully you moron,even though I am omega but I can much more than you even dreamt so dont underestimate me..(Kongpob)

At this Arthit eyes widen when reality hit him...

Kongpob turned his attention towards Knot and saw all of his friends have wide eyes and open mouth....

Can u tell me where is our room?(Kongpob)

Knot absently nodded and  pointed his fingers towards left side doorway room..

Kongpob grabbed his friend Aim hand who was all this time smirking widely..

Then they both left..

SHIT..

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

OK how many of you like Aim???He is best brother anyone could have....

Do you find this chp funny..?? I kinda find it interesting...

And lastly my usual warning,

Please vote,comment and support then only tomorrow there will be update(u know my evil nature😁)