I Love U❤!

"Hey Kongpob,my dear Rival...
Long time no seen...Now u r grown up.
But remember ..I am dead in this world not in my magicial world ..U have to Pay for ur deeds.. my dear..Dont forgot history will repeat itself.."

Kongpob woke up from his dream in the Car ...
Oneside Kongpob was happy that je finally got the cure....And other side he was afraid,

afraid to face Arthit....He remembered the last time,when he saw the latter...He totally look devastated....Kongpob was also nervous becoz maybe what if he was late and Arthit already became a full demon.....He could not not afford to see his own mate being a monster even though Arthit was also a victim...............His thoughts stopped in the front of a small cave cottage ...

Knock

Knock ..

Knock..

He knocked many times but it was in vain..So he decided to sneak inside a spare key that he got from Knot...

With a slight noise....He opened the door only to discovered the most familier scene in front of him...But this time Kongpob dont got any panic...Instead he sign in annoyence...

Kongpob thought(I still dont know who my mate managed to be surrounded with so much blood ....Its like I am living with Arthit fish who is always surrounded with blood like water).

Kongpob chuckled with his own thought...

Then he slowly approached towards Arthit who now gazing him with his terrible expression..

Y-ou Why r u here...???

P' Relax ....I am here for u..(Kongpob)

W-hy u wants to kill me...(Arthit)

Arthit was sitting in the floor like a ball...And crying his heart out...

Kongpob immediately run towards him and hugged him tightly....He rubbed his back to soothe him

Shhhusshh! P..Relax I am here only for my love..❤(Kongpob)

When Kongpob words registered in Arthit mind..He pulled back from the hug....And looked at him with his confused expression...Kongpob sensed Arthit mind..so he continued..

Yes P' I  am here for my Love,for u...I know this is not the right time..But I still wants to say I LOVE U ARITHIT ROJANAPAT...I LOVE U ALOT. From very first time till now I really loves u..Ok maybe sometimes I was mad at u but I swear I never hate u...And will never be..Becoz u know what?? .

Kongpob brought Arthit hand closer to his heart...pressed it .

BECOZ U LIVES HERE..(Kongpob)

With the confession Kongpob closed his eyes ready for any feedback...

Thup..

Thup

Thup...

But Arthit who was silent all this time was feeling the loud melodious heart beats of his lover..

Then suddenly Kongpob felt a pair of soft lips on his ....It took few sec for hik to realised that his mate was kissing him...So he compilled his wish...And also start kissing him...Slowly and slowly sweet kiss tuned into a rough kiss...Kongpob slightly bite Arthit lower lip ..But it was his mistake..As within a second Arthit returned the kiss and bite Kongpob lip slightly..But due to the Arthit strength,the bite was a more rough for Kongpob.And drops of blood start flowing from his lip...Arthit who was still kissing him ....tasted Kongpob blood and all his evil strength rerurned once again...

Arthit start sucking and drinking his blood feverishly..And blood was flowing like a pool from Kongpob lips and Arthit was drinking it like there was no tomorrow.... And now Kongpob was struggling to break free from Arthit hold...

After so many struggle...Kongpob gave a hard push to arthit..who moved backwards due to sudden force..

Now Arthit got his sense back but still it was buzzy....Kongpob again went near him ignoring the painful lips..He hold both of Arthit hands and start soothing him...

Shhuss Listen ,before our Love,we have to cure...(Kongpob)

Arthit smile slightly and nodded his head...

Ok so lets start three tense.(Kongpob)

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Very Sorry I am a little late due to my exams...Who is now postpone in the mid..

So i am free for 15 days..Maybe I will complete this story in this time...

Tomorrow u will know what the three tense means..

And most imp..My other story "The Alien Love story "Is missing and I dont know How ..And I am very angry for this...

But I have a good news I am going to write another story who will be about Vampires...with same couple..

So tell me how many of u want the story??

And Very last,(My usual threatening)😂