Now What??

No please!!

Everyone was so shocked to see the most unexpected scene in front of them ....Someone has ever imagined that the things would  be turn out this....

They saw that Arthit was standing there with Jay lying in the floor....And the most horrible was Jay was screaming and Arthit was crushing his head with his foot.......He with so much force crushing Jay head like a roller...Blood was flowing from head like a river....Nobody could imagine that Jay the stonge Alpha would be like this....But who is kidding,Arthit was still brutual and the most terrible Alpha .....

When Jay saw Kongpob and his Gand ...He start screaming for help..

Aahhhh..

Aaahhhhh

Aahhhh Ko-ng ple-ase h-elp....

But Arthit was not in the mood to play ...He bend near the Jay's face grabbed his hair roughly and smacked his head in the floor once again...

Ahhhhh Art-hit..

Ple-ase  spa-re me..

Ha Ha Ha  .....
Do you really think I should forgive you and that bitches...(Arthit)

With the laughter of Arthit everyone in the room became aware that Arthit was not in his right mood....Everyone felt the chill run out in their body...They all were looking each other...demanding the solution for situation..

What we are doing now???(Aim)

Kongpob in his muffled voice finally speak after a long shock..

Dont worry u all..I will handle it(Kongpob)

Kong but be careful..(Aim)

Kongpob give a single glance to all of them who are looking him with full of worry....

While Arthit was busy with his tourture...He was throwing Jay like he was a ball.....And Jay cant do anything except begging for mercy....

Aaahh

Arth-it plea-se stop...

Oh now you wants be to stop...Do u every thing of stopping youself while playing my life..

Oh!I dont thing..

My dear friend please be patience..This is not going to stop soon(Arthit)

With this Arthit kicked him in his guts and he screamed with so much pain in his voice......At this he became unconsious..

But still he kicked his again..

My Alpha...(Kongpob)

Kongpob slowly approached Arthit and he tried to speak as softly as possible..Becoz he know except this they cant do anything...

Arthit immediately stopped his movement and turned towards the source of the voice......Arthit bloodshot eyes turn a little bit brown orb when his eyes met with black eyes...

He stand in front of Arthit...

My mate please stop this.(Kongpob)

When Kongpob realised Arthit was abit calm...He brought his hand closer to Arthit face and start caressing his check...Arthit with the sense of touching he closed his eyes...

P' please spare Jay ......(Kongpob)

But the next sentence again boiled his anger.....He within a blink jerked Kongpob hand harsly....His eyes again became red and he growled with so much anger...Kongpob was a bit shocked and he realised he choose a wrong sentence..

Oh!so u r here to save other people lives...No for me,O why would u be....After all my birth is a curse for u...I  am a most cruelest man who should die soon.....But u r so kind...saving other lives...Such a hero u r ...But still so unlucky to have a mate Vallien....

Tsk..(Arthit)

With this Kingpob start crying loudly and trying to hold Arthit to hug him and to ensure him that he just want his love to be safe....But Arthit again jerked his hand...

He again cupped his face harshly..

P Its not like this....I am so srry for not giving u the chance to explain urself... But please believe me...I just wants to save.....(Kongpob)

😢😢😢

To whom??To save me from a monster myself....Or other from ur monster mate who is a curse in your life...(Arthit)

Kongpob again reached for his hand but again Arhit removed it...

P'Arthit....Please believe me at time very moment the most important person in my life is you only......The only person that I care the most is u only....And the only person that I love the most is u only.....(Kongpob)

Arthit shaking his head in dissatisfaction..And he pushed Kongpob lightly and walked towards the exit.Kongpob tried to follow him...But Knot stopped him in his track......

Stop here....

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Ok so how many of u thoughts this is unexpected..??

Tell me what u thought about this??

The most imp.
I have a gift for u guys (u know in my Jassmeen style😉 most unexpeted)But I will reveal at the end of this story..

And my warning comment and vote as more as u can for continuation of stpry😂