Yaar Aval?

Puthir 1

'Ippeh thaan vareh vali terinjida sir'ku?',
She asked while playing with his beard and kissing along his neck.

He missed this badly, everything just flew away from his mind when she pulled him to onto her that night.

However, at the back of his mind, he knows this is wrong, really wrong. He shouldn't be doing this, he loves his wife but when she started to disrobe him, he couldn't stop her.

This isn't the first time he fell for her seduction and every time he falls for it he regrets the next day.

This time he have to be careful, he can't be risking it again without protection.
He tried to stop her advances when she started to kiss him again, 'Iru', he whispered while he tried to reach for his overnight bag, remembering he bought it on his way to her just now.
Somehow he knows she will play her trick on him tonight, if he fall on it atleast he wants to be careful about it.

She stopped him and pulled him back, pleaded 'vendameh..'

It irks him everytime she refuses protection, she knows he have to be careful everytime he is with her. He angrily pushed her, 'seri appeh onnum vendam, naa poren'.

She knows why, she knows his reasons are valid but it's from his point of view. He too has been adamant this pass years, refusing to understand her.

Yes, he is angry right now, but this isn't the first time she didn't want barriers between them.
Why can't he understand her for once?

She missed him though, so much and it's evident he missed her too. Since she knows he won't back off now, she played another trick. ' illeh, athu pudikileh, athan vendam sonnen', she cooed while holding his arms lovingly.

He laughed sarcastically at her, 'Ithu veredi! Athan anikum sonneleh pudikilehnu. Inthe rende varshateleh, unneke pudikilehnu, medical shopleh ulleh ellam brand'um vaangiyachi. Innum pudikileh sonnena? hmm.. Nee solluve ennaku teriyum'.

His irritation was evident, 'yendi ippadi pandre?! Unneke yen'nu theriyada? Terinje yen enne ippadi kollere?'

'unggelkum, theriyum naa yen vendam sollerennu, neengelum enne purinjike maatingela, evlo naal nambe ippadiye irekarthu?', she thought sadly.

However, in front of him, she hid her emotions and continued to push his buttons, that only she knows way too well. Though it is unfair to use his weakness against him for her advantage, nothing is fair in love and war. Right now, she is at war within herself because she loves him. So she is going to use everything to get what she wants.

She kissed his cheek lovingly, laid on top of him and started to kiss his chest. He took in deep breath trying to control his emotions, which he is losing every second with her, but he tried nevertheless. Kissed the top of her head, pulled her face towards him and lightly indicated her to look at his hand.

She turned to the side confused, wondering what he is trying to do and she saw his hand holding up the last thing she wants right now. It looks like he isn't giving up.

She isn't going to give up either she thought. So she seductively raised herself up and sat on him, his eyes dilated. Strike 1!

Smiling coyly at him, she pulled off the band from her hair, letting it fall around her shoulders. He had always loved it when she let her hair free for him.
Then, she proceeded to remove her blouse and threw it at him playfully. He lips parted and it fell off from his hand. Strike 2!

Pushing her hair behind she leaned in to him and captured his lips between hers while discreetly she threw it under the bed out of his reach incase he remembers later.

She then whispered in his ears to help her to remove the rest as she could not reach the hook at her back. He obliged without question, she smiled.

She moved up to remove it entirely after he unhook it for her, then she played her last card, her last amo to seal the deal, she moved a little to tease him, he groaned. Strike 3!

Held her by the waist and turned them around. Gave in to the love spell she put on him, forgetting every precaution.

Though he knows he will regret it, though he knows he is unable to control himself with her!

After an hour, laying on his chest she asked, 'kovuma?'

'Yen.. Yendi ippadi pandre, Athan vere vaangithu vanthenleh? Athe yen tooki pothe? inthe maathiri eppa paathalum panikithu ireke mudiyathu, purinjiko! edachum ayirchina?', his guilt is killing him.

'Appadi enna ayire podhu? Athelam onnum avathu. eppa paathalum, ippidi solleringe. Enna paata paavuma illeya?', she answered

Her answer ticked him off this time, 'yen? Unneke theriyatha enna avumnu?!'

She was equally pissed with him, without failing, everytime after they made love without precaution he have to bring this up.

She sat up and fired back, 'seri, ippeh appadi avuna enna?! Athuleh enna tappu? Appeh naa yaare unggelku? Ennaku enthe urimayum illeya ungge mele?'

She have had enough, she'd needs to know where she stands in his life.

'Enna tappa?! Ellam therinjikithe... Hmm...Ey, ithele urimelam engge irende vandhuchi ippeh?', this is not going in the direction he wanted.
Why can't she understand, this is wrong! this shouldn't have happened and now she is questioning about her rights?

She felt like dying now, 'appeh illeya? Naa yaaroleh? Ennaku enthe urimayum illeh ungge kithe.. enthe urimayum illeh eduvum solleh... eduvum keke... Appadithaaneh?', she cried at the end.

He sat with his hands in his head, pulling his hair in the course. She is really getting onto his nerves now, he is tired of this conversation, tired of explaining to her for all these years and yet she is stubborn!

'Nee enna venumnalum kelu, aduku ellam urimayum ireke.. Aana ithu mathum vena.. Adampikathey! Ellam terinjeh ippadi pannade! Ithe pathi rombe vathi pesiyachi! Unneke yen puriye maatinggadhu?!', he said each word with so much precision in it. His anger is getting out of his hand.

'Ennaku venum!', she cried at him, she is losing it. He can't do this to her, this is just too unfair.

VENDAM! NAMAKKU INNORU KOLUNDE VENDAM! MUGHIL PODUM, MULLAI!, his voice thundered in their room, at that wee hours.

TBC