Bathil Enna?

Puthir 10

***Back to KM Room***

He looked at her mischievously and suggested, 'Mullai, kalaileh thaan thalaileh kotti poda sollithe... Ippoh... Polama? Kulikeh?'

' Mudiyathu... Kelviku bathil sollungge.. Aprem kuliyal pathi yosikilam..'

'Enna naal'uh? hmmmm,' he gave it a thought having her seated securely on his lap.

' Yosi Mama.. Unneke theriyum..', kissed his nose playfully.

'hmm.. Illeh yosikeh maten, ithu naallah iruku. Bathil therinja ippadi enna konje maateh', he told hugging her with full of possessiveness.

'Dei purusha... Unneh konjameh vere yaare konjeh poren? inthe periya payaneh thaaneh ippadi konjiren... Hmm?',
She answered him while pinching both of his cheeks cutely.

'hmm... Engge.. Unne paakerethe kaashtham.. Ithele Nee konjireh'nu vere solliko', pouted with a sour face.

Kissing his forehead, she was amused with his possessiveness, though its true, they hardly have time for themselves nowadays.

'Nee engge enneh gavanikire..? Tea kude naaneh thaan poi eduthukuren ippelam. Mudi maari paasama nee roomku vanthu kudekerathu illeh', he sulked at her like a child, just like his son, the Silent Firecracker.

She smiled at the scene in front of her, Like Father Like Son, both of them are just so much alike especially when it comes to gaining her attention.

It's cute to see a grown up man arguing with his own son for hug from her or a kiss... Or on who gets to lie on her lap for a nap. Mughil just have to stare at him with those big eyes and with a little pout, he won.

It's true, even though Mughil looks exactly like Kathir, that Silent Firecracker uses his Mother's charms to get his way with his father and without any argument his father will give in, repeatedly.

'Seri... Inniki night poora naa unnuke mattum thaan seriya? Aana.. Bathil yosi Mama...', hugged his face closer to her chest and kissed him.

'Hmm.. Bathil terilena?'

'Athulam theriyum... Konjum yosi...', she insisted.

'Appehyum theriyathi?'

'theriyathi.. Ithe kalathe maaten..', she laughed.

'adi paavi!, appeh bathil sonna thaana...?'

'Aama.. Ovuru bathilkum... Onnu... Kalatheven', she whispered..

He gulped, the idea of her stripping for him just made it worse to control himself but there's a doubt.

'Moonu Kelviku... Moonu bathil thaaneh di... Appo.. Michum?'

'Rende Kelviku bathil sonnaleh podum... Moonavadu bathil thaan sollithiye', she teased, biting his earlobe.

'hm!.. Seri.. Appeh sonna bathilku onnu kalathu ippoh', he pulled her on him, falling on the bed laughing together.

'Nee anthe ORU kelvi'ku mattum seriya bathil kudepe'nu teriyum Mama ...athelem kalathiyachu.....', whispered lying flat on him.

He was a little confused at first but it striked him a little later. He ran his fingers slowly over the material on her back, lightly having his finger trace her body.

His eye widened in realisation.

She smiled affirming.

'Matteh rendu Kelviku bathil Sollu... Podhum.. NAA MULUSA unneke thaan...', she told sliding up, straddling him.

While waiting for him to answer, she rocked above him, he moaned.

She then slowly guided his hands to her chest, still looking into his eyes all the time. Those hands, worked magic on her, she moaned.

'Mullai! Ippadilam pannenah, eppadi yosipen? ', he let out a huge breath enjoying her evil play.

She whispered while kissing his neck 'Nee yosi Mama, athu varikum... Naa ippidi thaan panuven...sikiram yosicha... Sikiram kadaipen... Illehnah... Ithaan unneke thandenai... '

Sweet torture it was for him.. but he wants her badly right now..

What day was it today?

What day?

Why she decided to wear this now?

Why now?

He couldn't think straight having her distracting him like this, but if he couldn't find the answer there's no way she will let him pursue further.

This woman is evil, a very sexy naughty devilishly evil.

TBC

(AUTHOR'S NOTE : STILL IN THE SAME TIMELINE, WE ARE BACK TO THE ROOM THE SAME NIGHT.

NO SPOILERS ON THE NUMBER OF PUTHIR HIDDEN... N MAYBE SOME ANSWERS TOO)