Mughil'ah?

(DISCLAIMER : All the pregnancy related matters mentioned here is purely based on research made in Google. So, if there's any inaccuracy about it, I apologise. Thank you.)

Puthir 13

Morning came not long after but it was still dark outside, she woke up hearing his steady heartbeats. He was deeply asleep peacefully, hugging her close to him, their legs entwined under the tangled sheets.

She shifted in his embrace and looked up at his sleeping face, he was so adorable, like a child, like Mughil.

'Thaadi vatche Mughil...ille illeh... Mughil thaan thaadi illadeh Kathir', she thought and laughed at her comparisons.

Smiling alone, she traced his beard admiring the similarity between Mughil and him.

She wonders if Mughil will look exactly like his father when he grows up.

'Athey kannu.... Athey mooke.... Athe vaayi..... Hmm.... Avanuku inthe thaadi mattum illeh..', she continued her inner thoughts while kissing his eyes, nose, lips and finally his bearded cheek.

He stirred in his sleep a little and hid his face between her chest, just like that Little Firecracker!

She couldn't help but smile at this similarity before kissing the top of his head while caressing his hair and back, just like how she puts Mughil to sleep. 

Like the son, he snuggled in her chest to find a perfect position and sighed happily once he found it.

'Periye payan'nu chummava sonnen?',  she whispered and kissed his hair.

Their uncanny resemblance between them brought back memories of her pregnancy with Mughil.

*** Sometime 6 years ago***

'Innum valikitha?.. Hospital polama?', a worried husband asked a pregnant wife while massaging her stiff back.

'sirichi puduvaghe'

'yendi?... Idupu valicha hospital ponumleh?', a confused expectant father enquired innocently.

'ippeh thaan 6 maasam aavuthu'nge...
Inthe Idupu vali vere..
Anthe Idupu vali vere..
Paadutadighe...', explained the expectant mother patiently, or at least she tried to be patient with him.

'illeh... Appeh.. Appeh idupu valikithu... Kaal valikithu soleriye.. Athan.. Kethen... Hospital polama'nu.... Ithuku yendi thithure...? ', the soon to-be father sulked like a child, while still massaging her back.

'Aama thithuraghe...
Yengge...
Maasama irenda ippidilam valikum'nge.. Iduku aperem innum valikum..
Nadakeh kude kashtama irekumnu sonnange...
.
.
.
.
Unggeleke paatekeh mudilehna sollungge, naa engge Amma veetuku poren...
.
.
.
Inthe maari "vaa hospital polam...vaa hospital polama"nu nachu panadighe...
Vitta enne hospital'leyeh vithuthu vandurivighe poleh...
.
.
.
Idupu valikithu..
Pudichividughe sonnathuku...
Enne hospital podi solirighe leh?', the soon to be mother started to cry thinking about her unloving husband.

'ey...ey...iru di..
Naa eppeh di ippidilam sonneh?...
Yen ippoh aluvure?...
Naa appadi solluleh Mullai...
Athu... Athu..
Valikithu soleriye..
Athaan...
Hmmm...
Aluvadeh di...
Oru maari irukeleh...', the nervous husband hugged the hormonal wife from behind while he tried to pacify her.