Yaar Ival?

Puthir 3

**3 years ago**

'Ennangge', she called out for him, middle of the night, lying on her side.

'hmm, sollungge', he answered, laughing a little while kissing her temple.

'Vilayadadingge', she laughed too at their little word game nowadays.

'uhhum, innime yengge vilayadaradhu, athan 3 masam mudiyireh varikum adakam udukama ireke sollithiye', he told her jokingly, faking irritation.

'Yengge.. Muthal 3 masam thaan doctor sonnangge..innum konje naal thaan.. Athuku aprem ellam paravalayam', she told him shyly, while playing with his Rudraksh at his neck.

He plopped on his elbow and looked at her suggestively, 'oh, appeh athuku aprem...?'

She nodded shyly and hid her face in his chest.

He laughed at her, 'adi paavi, innum vekam paderiya?'

She pinched him for teasing her, he just laughed harder, 'Mullai, venam, nalla payanah ireken. Angge ingge thottu manasu kedekathe'.

'ayo, naa solleh vanthuthe marantherven pongeh', she pushed him.

'seri seri sollu, enna solleh vanthe?', he probed, pushing her hair from her forehead lovingly.

'athu.. Hmm..', she pulled his hand, placed it on her stomach, 'paapa enna paapava irekum?'

'hmm, enna paapava irenda ennadi?', he told, while massaging her stomach gently, afraid of disturbing his unborn child.

'illehnge, unggelku ponnu pudikuma, payan pudikuma' she asked him, pinching his nose.

'ennaku.. Hmm.. Ennaku... Ennaku.. UNNEH PUDIKUM DI!, he pinched her nose in return.

' sollungge! Ponna payanah? Per yosikanumleh?', she asked cutely pulling his beard.

'athukullehya, irudi, konjum naal pogathum, apperama yosipom', he told her laughing at her eagerness.

'onnu onna yosipom, aprem list pothu paapom', she was very eager clearly.

'ennathu list'ah?!', he was visibly shocked.

'dei purusha! Solluda?!', she pulled him by his shirt and threatened him jokingly.

'ippidilam panneh kudadu pondati, inthe maari vaada poda'nu kuptha enna aavumnu theriyumleh', he whispered seductively before kissing her deep.

She kissed him with equal passion but planned to torture him a little later, right now she want answers. So, she pushed him and insisted like a stubborn child, 'Sollungge!'

'Hmm, sathiyama solleren di, ponno payanno, rendum onnu thaneh, ithele eppadi onnu pudikum, innonu pudikilehnu sollehrathu?', he reasoned out to her.

'seri, appeh rende pere choose panelam, onnu payan pere, innonu ponnu pere, okva? .. Hmm aana naa payan pere solren, neenge ponnu pere sollungge', she suggested.

'seri, nee modeleh sollu, edeyo yosichi vachirpe leh? ', he knows her so well.

She smiled sheepishly and told ' hehehe, aama onnu yosichi vatchirken, athu... Hmm unggelku pudikathi vere yosikelam seriya?'

'Nee yosicha, athu nalla thaan irekum, solleh kepom', he insisted.

'athu... Hmm.. Athu... Mughil.. Mughilan', she suggested at him apprehensively.