Kannamma Vanthuthala?

Opening Note : we are still in the same time line as the previous chapter.

Puthir #18

Ithuvarai

Mullai gave him a look indicating that their discussion wasn't over, it will continue soon after this.

Later, after few checks, the doctor was more than happy to let them see their baby, and ordered the nurse to bring their baby to them.

'Naama!!!! Vareh porah!! Yeah!!!', Mughil squealed in excitement, finally he gets to see his sister.

....................................................................................................

Inni...

A warm fuzzy emotion surged through his veins to his heart and he felt it beating. Yes, he actually felt the rhythmic beats in his chest, like it was for the very first time!

It was beating for a little Angel he heard in his dream years ago.

It was a surreal sensation to finally see this bundle of joy...their Little Bomb

'Kannama...'

Mullai heard the silent whisper escaping involuntarily from her dear Husband's lips. What she didn't realise was, a silent tear rolled down her cheek hearing that soulful 'Kannamma'.

His Kannamma...

The same Kannamma he saw as their child with Her...for the first time

The very Kannamma who depicted her as a Mother to him...for the first time

While his eyes were glued to the entrance of the room...looking longingly at the door, hers was only on him, absorbing the scene beside her.

Her Husband...
Her Protector...
Her Saviour...

Gently holding her hand in one of his...caressing the pulse point at her wrist...
Holding their Guardian Angel in his arms securely...kissing the top of his head...
Waiting early for their Little Princess...eyes yearning for the first sight of her...

'Mama'...

He just nodded biting his lips, breathing in hard, and finally he slightly looked down into her eyes. Those pair of eyes betrayed the façade he tried to put up, those pair of eyes was translucent with love and fear.

He was afraid...very afraid.

Will he be able to protect His Little Bomb and The Silent Firecracker...?

She just blew him a kiss, reassuring everything will be fine and that unexpected kiss brought a small smile at the corner of his mouth, forming a charming little dip of dimple at the side of his cheek.

That gesture made him clasp her hand tighter, for support...forever.

Little did she know...
She...
His Wife...is...
His Protector...
His Saviour...

Lost in their own world, they failed to realise a very excited new big brother anxious to meet his little sister...

Unaware that he will forver be her Guardian Angel as well...

Oblivious to the reason he was brought to meet his parents first...for her
So that he can wait for her arrival...

The Silent Firecracker is the Guardian Angel for the Little Bomb...not only for their Parents...ALWAYS