Orei Bathila?

Puthir 12

Decision made.

He looked down at her, softly traced his finger from her forehead to the side of her face before cradling the side of her face, fingers locked in her hair behind the ear, right above her nape.
She whimpered at the gentless of his caress and intensity of passion conveyed through his eyes.

Truth be told, she was equally tempted to pull him and have her way with him now.

She could see..
... his frustration for her approval,
... his annoyance for having to wait,
... his impatience to ravage her,
AND
... his agony was visibly throbbing in anticipation twitching right at her face..

She could just..
....blink and let him lead the way to ecstasy...
....nod to unlock the build up tension in him..
....blow a kiss to allow him to ravish her..
OR
... dart her tongue out to capture his glistening arousal gracing his tip and unleash the animal awaiting to devour her up...

HOWEVER....

She also wants to ....
....prolong and enjoy this torturous game of seduction...
....fuel the furnace in those hypnotising unnerving gaze of his...
....provoke the predator to satisfy the prey..
.... invoke a war to bring peace...

Whatever she chose to do, it will be in her FAVOUR.

While contemplating to decide, she saw him determined and intoxicated,

He made a decision?
Good.
She wonder what he chose?
Did he remember?
Did he forget?
Going to answer her?
Going to ravish her?

'Mullai..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kelviki...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bathil..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
theriyum di...', he told hoarsely, with a crooked smile.

Her interest piqued and that voice of his kicked in her wildest desires.

She held his hand at the side of her face and kissed his palm before tracing her tongue until his wrist.

'Sollu', her question was breathy, burning him.

He swallowed hard...trying to get his words right..

Coyly she looked up at him and started to drop tiny wet kisses along the happy trail excruciatingly slow and that brought a silly yet painful grin on his face.

Devil incarnate!
Such a tease!

He couldn't take his eyes from her, with lips slightly dry and parted he nodded towards her to continue exploring the trail she chose, that would definitely make him happy.

She shook 'No', mischievously with a pursed lips..
But she continued the tease with her soft hands...

He exhaled loudly at the grip of her soft hand on him.

'Sollu Mama... ', she whispered again..

'Ahthu....(ehem)...', he couldn't get it out clearly.. struggling to get his mind straight when it's in the gutter right now.

His hand raked into her hair and gripped hard, slightly pulling her to him..

She refused, he grunted.