Asariri Kurala?

Puthir #15

*** Sometime 3 years ago***

One morning, out of inkling, she took a test in secret and when that second pink line appeared, her body trembled with joy, because her wish came true. They might actually have their precious Kanamma and she immediately ran to their room with the kit to show him.

He as usual was a little off running behind a very active toddler in their room who refused to wear clothes and constantly pushed him away or threw around the clothes everywhere.

'Mughil...Mughil....odathe da... dei...nillu!
Mughil... ore edathele nillu da...' he couldn't believe they were actually running in circles in their room just to get him wear his shirt.

Sometimes he wonders was he a handful just like his son?
How Mullai manages him the whole day?

Then when he finally managed to get hold of that Little Firecracker and thought the war ended, he was wrong. Mughil decided to remove his diaper and placed it on Kathir's head with a mischievous grin on his cute little mouth.

'Ennake nalla venum, ungge Amma edachum engge vakiruthunu yenn kithe ketha, naa "yen thalaileh vayi"nu sollevenleh...enneku ithu theve thaan', he sighed looking at his precious naughty son.

The only good news was, he was lucky the diaper was still fresh an unsoiled but he was sure one day, he won't be this lucky.

'Ennange bike helmet puthusa iruku, engge vaangeningge?', she ran excitedly to surprise him but she was surprised with a hilarious scene in their room and she couldn't help but tease him.

'Eh..Ithu Pandian Stores Special, vere enggayum kidaikathu. 
Mughil saar kithe order pannanum, avar kuduparu...
Adarshatasaliya irunda ariya parisu unde....
aana inniki illeh, rende mani neram wait pannena anthe ariya parusu vanderum nenekiren....
appadithaaneh Mughil saar?' he told her enthusiastically, just like an advertisement, while removing the diaper from his head

His humour sense picked up since their marriage just to tease her and spiked it with sarcasm once Mughil was born. His carbon copy was challenging him more every day and sarcastic humour was the only way to handle his son in order to save his own sanity.

Mughil ran to Mullai and hugged her leg while she was trying so hard to control her laughter after hearing his comeback.

'Seri..aven un pechi thaan kepanu ore mudivode irekan...sattaiye pothu vide..mudileh..', he sat on the bed worn-out from all the running and chasing.

She managed to dress Mughil within second, he was such an obedient boy to his mother, and even she was amazed with Mughil. He then ran to his father before she could carry him and climbed on Kathir's lap before settling securely there while waiting for his mother to join them.

It was adorable when he actually said 'maa..vaa..' while patting the empty space on the bed.

'Paarda! Dei, ithulam konjum ellai meeri pothu...enne eppadi odeh vatche?... Amma kithe mattum ivlo nalleh payaneh iruke?'

'Amma paavum...rombe odeh kudathu'nu avanuku terinjirku...poleh..', she told coyly while seated beside them.

'Appeh Appa pavum illeyah da?..hm?..Amma pechi mattum thaan kepinggelo..hmm..hmm..', he nuzzled that Little Firecracker of his in the neck, making him laugh loudly. That boy is ticklish all over just like his mother.