Ithu Enna Puriyileye?

Puthir 7

It was late when he came home after a tiring day.

'Kathiru, ippeh thaan variya? Mani enna avathu?', Dhanam who was still awake, questioned in the darkness.

'Anni!... Neenge innum enna paneringge? Pei ulavara nerethele.. Neengaluma? Bayanthuten pongeh.. Hehehe', a startled Kathir joked with her, walking towards his room.

'Dei!, tanni edekeh vanthen da... Nee kadavu thorekerde paathu, vanthen. Vara vara un nakkalku mattum koraichel illeh.. Rombe thaan...', she hit his back in front of his room while he opened the door.

He laughed casually and turned to her, 'Chumma thaan'Ni.. Athu.. Inniki puthu kadaiku saraku vanthecheleh.. Athaan.. Konjum neram ayirchi...', told standing facing her from inside his room, both hands placed at the leaf of the door.

'hmm.. Seri seri... Neram achi.. Poi toonge', she smiled and walked away.

He nodded, about to close the doors and that's when he felt someone behind him. A pair of hands slid up to his chest, fingers moving up so delicately he could stand there forever to feel those butterfly touch.

'Mama..', she whispered and kissed the back of his neck.

'Hmm.....', he managed to close and latched the room door securely.

'Ey...Pondatti.. Enna di pandre... Anni paterenda?', he whispered back, enjoying her embrace.

She bit his lobe and breathed, 'Paterenda?... Athuku enna ippo?.. Rende pullai'chi nambelku...theriyumleh?', her hands slipped in his shirt, roamed his chest.

Grabbing her hands, he wanted to pull her to the front but she refused. Her embrace got tighter and she giggled at his impatience.

'Mullai...', that voice sent chills to her every cells, yet she loved it. Agitated, impatient and a little frustrated Kathir is always a treat in bed. Right now that's what she wants and she knows exactly what to do to get it.

Those butterfly fingers in his shirt,
teased him...
scratched him..
traced him..

He let her do whatever she wants, he missed her like crazy.
He would have been grateful if he could just hug her and sleep tonight.
What's happening now is God's gift.

Slowly, she rolled his shirt up and he pulled it off, helping her.

As a reward for his assistance, she traced and kissed the middle of his back, he shivered.

Then he realised the serenity in their room, he is being hugged kissed by his wife, where's the little Silent Firecracker of his?
Shouldn't that little one be alarmed by now, to stop any kind of attention he is getting from her?

He brought her hand playing at his chest to his lips and kissed each fingers. Then looked at their bed, finding for her personal bodyguard, their Little Silent Firecracker, thats always keeping him at bay from his wife.

'Mughil?..' he asked, with an amused and silly smile.

'Kannan roomleh toongeran', she answered while slyly trying to unbutton his pants.

True, the bed seems empty, so gate 1 down, but how about that Little Bomb?

Cautiously he stopped her hand 'Kan...Kannama?'

'Akka..', she unzipped him instead leaving the button intact.

Just to be sure he looked at the other side, and true, gate no 2 is down too. So, tonight it's just them, finally!