Ithu Engge?

Puthir 9

****That Morning Incident****

She was walking towards their room, towelling her hair along the way and that's when she was pulled into their secret hideout.

Panicked, she shrieked, only to be kissed by a familiar pair of lips. She was surprised but she understood what's happening, smiling she pushed him and bit his cheeks.

'ippeh thaan yenn nyabagam vandecha?...hmm?'

'Ey..unne eppeh di marenthen?..', he whispered while breathing in her freshly showered wet hair.

Burying his face in her damp neck felt heavenly.

Being wrapped in his warmth around her, she was home.

Few drops of tears decided to escape her lids to meet his heart.

' Mullai... Ey... Athaan vanthuthenleh...', he understood those tears.

' Aama.. Inthe maari vanthuthu.. vanthuthu porethe velaya pochi unggelku ippelam...' she pulled him closer, as if its possible.

'hmm.. Innum konjum naal thaan di...', tried to pacify her, while kissing her neck.

Pushed him lightly to look at his face, and as she expected.. he looked horrible.

'hmm.. Sapthinggela? Thoongeninggela?'

'adelam sapthen... thoongenen..', he answered avoiding her eyes.

'enne paathu sollungge...', she grabbed his face with both her hands and looked into his eyes, only to have his eyes closed.

'kanne thorenthu enne paarengge....'

'Mullai...yendi? ...hmm tea kudichen di.. Aprem raathiri, konjum neram thoongenen.... Poduma...', he couldn't lie to her.. even if he did, she would find out the truth, so what's the point to lie in the first place.

'Tea?!.. Athu mattum poduma?!', she was infuriated.

'kattadeh di.. Velileh ketere podhu... Aprem inggeyum thede vandervangge...'

She looked around and sighed. He was right though.

'seri... tea mattum poduma?..' she whispered angrily.

He laughed at her cuteness.

'sirikadingge!...sollungge...'

'illeh.. Tea mattum pattaduh'thaan...', told looking right into her eyes.

'hmm seri vaange, modeleh sapadengge..', she was about to pull him out of the room to get him something to eat.

He refused to budge, pulled her into his arms again.

' Sapdeh vaange...'

'Seri... Aana.. Angge vendam..', pulled down her saree and crushed their chest together.

She stood speechless.

Understood what he meant... what he wanted...

'Yengge... Athu...Ippeh..'

'Ippeh.. Nee podhum... Vere onnum venah...', he completed her line.

'Aana...'