Ennava Irukum?

Puthir 11

He took in a deep breath, tried to think of few possibilities but every time he thinks of something, she either moves or kisses him and he is back to square one.

She'll just giggle everytime he sighs at her naughtiness. So, he did what anyone would do to a naughty girl.

He spanked her, not too gentle but not too hard either.

'Ah! Mama!...', she shrieked at the sharp sting.

He just wiggled his brows at her nonchalantly.

'Valikithu...', she complained, whilst lightly rubbed her sore bottom with a cute pout adorning her face.

'Aamava?..Engge... Kaami...', feigning innocence he massaged the sore spot, cunningly...with a crooked smile.

'Mama!... Bathil sollu... Illehnah onnum kidayathu..sollithen!... .', she swatted his hand immediately. The cute devil meant business, there's no way he could distract her like she is distracting him.

Finally, he thought of something while caressing the material in his hand.

'Mullai... Ithe yen inniki pothureke'nu terile...
Aana...... yen appo podelehnu teriyum!', he laughed loudly.

She was shocked and irritated he remembered the reason, but he still couldn't figure out why she wore it today?

He laughed then, and he still laughs now!

She pinched him for teasing her.

'Aah!! Seri seri....valikithu di!'

Yet, he continued to tease her...

'Aanalum nee othukunum..
Nee sonneh kaarnam yaar kithe sonalum siripangge.... Hehehe.. '

Lesson must be taught today, she made a decision and decided to execute it.

With blazing eyes burning him, she lifted herself, sat a little back on his thighs with a thump.

'Ey paatu... Vilundere poreh...', still oblivious to her plan, he reminded casually that they were still at the edge of the bed, his legs still hanging on the ground.

She unbuttoned his pants, actually, she grabbed it and the button flew off.

Still with no realisation whatsoever, he continued to enjoy the moment, totally ignorant of her eyes and a little excited for all the wrong reasons.

Then, she stood up abruptly and that's when the surprise element started to creep in his hazy mind to form realisation that's something is wrong.

'Hmm... Enna?... Yen?', confusion was clear in his face, finally.

Eyes not leaving his, she pulled off his pants harshly and threw it at him.

After that, he thought she might resume to her previous position, but she just stood there glaring at him.

That's not what he had in mind, well he knew she going to play some game, she always does and he loves it but this seems different.

Why did he laughed at her reason for refusing to wear it back then?
Shouldn't he know better?!
Although it was funny, he of all person knew the real reason, even when she didn't admit it to him.

He knows why she didn't wear it when he bought it and his love for just increased more, if that's even possible.
He knows the truth, atleast he figured it out with time and he understood her untold reasons.