ELEVEN !

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
KEYS.

NANCY ROLLED OFF of max breathlessly. she couldn't help but smile, coming from the euphoric high he had just brought to her. this was one of her favourite moments of their arrangement — aside from her obvious favourite part. she loved the moment after when they were catching their breaths, stupid grins covering their flushed faces.

once her respirations steadied, nancy tucked herself beneath max's limp arm. "this is way better than going to some dumb party," she panted, a smile still dominating her swollen lips.

she felt max chuckle against her, "told you. how did jake handle it by the way?"

"way to kill a moment."

"just curious."

nancy sighed, recalling the bickering with her boyfriend just a few moments prior, "he was angry."

max noticed nancy's sudden change in mood. the grin was wiped from her delicate features and flustered cheeks, leaving behind a rather sad frown. "need some more distracting?" he proposed, already propping himself up on his shoulders.

nancy giggled, "you recharge that quick?"

"what can i say," max chuckled, smiling at the girl lay limply beside him.

nancy leaned over and connected her lips to max's, slow and soft. their pairs eyes remained closed as the loud smack of their lips pulling apart resonated in their ears. max cupped nancy's cheek and pulled her back in, this time giving his tongue the entry passed her lips without asking permission.

max slipped his arms underneath her petite body, flipping them both over so that he was on top and in control. nancy giggled playfully and placed her hand onto his bare chest, smiling into the slow lip lock.

"nancy! are you home?" the slam of the front door followed the familiar shouts.

the vulnerable nancy's eyes bugged as she quickly sat up. "shit, cassidy," she whisper-yelled.

"you didn't think to lock the fucking front door?" max exclaimed, slipping his t-shirt back over his shoulders.

she glared, swiftly picking her top up from the bedroom floor and slipping it on also. "you have to hide, now!"

"hide? hide where?!"

nancy huffed, untucking her hair from the tee she had quickly thrown on. she glanced around her bedroom, knowing cassidy was probably already stalking to her bedroom as they panicked. "the window!" she nervously replied, running over and pushing it open.

"are you crazy? we're on the second floor, i'll break my neck!" he jived.

nancy exhaled deeply, knowing he was right and trying to think of a new plan before her best friend entered and caught the pair standing half naked. she combed her fingers through her hair desperately trying to tame the mane. "okay, just hide in the bathroom. i'll try to get rid of her," she decided, shoving him towards her small en-suite bathroom.

nancy hastily closed the door behind him with a sigh. she wasn't prepared for the judgemental lecture she would receive off of cassidy if she was ever to find out about what was transpiring between her and max.